Mariah Carey's ex Nick Cannon comes out as full blown anti-semite and racist

Hmmm :receipts2: Well, the last time I saw him he looked hella tired. He was interviewing Doja Cat and had bags under his eyes. How many shows did he have (past tense bc he’s gonna lose everything now). I am mentioning this because I already know how this is gonna play out...Nick went to rehab for exhaustion blah blah. He’s deeply sorry. I can forgive him but I won’t be able to look at him the same. 

P.S. - His kids are a quarter white. Mariah Carey is African-American and Venezuelan on her father's side and white Irish on her mother's :wyd:

• Like 6
10 minutes ago, Towelney said:

Anyone can be racist. It’s idiotic to say otherwise. :holduplisten:

Yes, reverse racism is a thing. Not as big but its out there. My friend and I went to go eat at a restaurant that served soul food and they legitimately sat us down, gave us water then ignored us. They served every other table minus ours. The other tables were african american patrons. I have experienced racism for being latino but that experience was a whole other thing. It felt awful. 

• Love 2
  • Like 5
2 hours ago, iAlwaysSingLive said:

I mean, I'm glad you're here to prove me wrong. I'm just trying to play Devil's advocate, as I love conspiracy theories. I just can't imagine some basement dwelling neckbeard believing in these theories because they hate Jewish people. Maybe I'm wrong, but it just doesn't add up in my head. :idkney:

As for Israel, it's not that black and white. Demonizing is one thing, but acknowledging that there are criticisms to be made is perfectly valid, in my opinion. I'm sure you'd 100% agree that black people aren't exempt from criticism just because the ancestors of black people went through hell. The same should apply here, except in this case it's not even criticizing people but a country and its politics instead. :heresthetea:

Absolutely, so long as criticism is accurate (which in most cases it isnt unfortunately) and balanced compared to other countries.

Feel free though to present some common anti-Israel claims here if youd like, Id be glad to thoroughly debunk them and expose their sources.

3 hours ago, iAlwaysSingLive said:

Not the first time I'm seeing stuff like this, though. The co-founder of BLM Toronto said this:

C-JrcflFUYHuYDYWDw_TL7_vFxq-2d5qxCxrioBt

"White skin is subhuman". This **** reeks of insecurity, but it's fine since everyone knows you can't be racist against white people. ezgif-2-d729776db1fb.gif Can't 100% attest to this being real, but I wouldn't be surprised. :idkney:

It is. I saw the same post by her on Twitter.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, ColdAsFire88 said:

Hmmm :receipts2: Well, the last time I saw him he looked hella tired. He was interviewing Doja Cat and had bags under his eyes. How many shows did he have (past tense bc he’s gonna lose everything now). I am mentioning this because I already know how this is gonna play out...Nick went to rehab for exhaustion blah blah. He’s deeply sorry. I can forgive him but I won’t be able to look at him the same. 

P.S. - His kids are a quarter white. Mariah Carey is African-American and Venezuelan on her father's side and white Irish on her mother's :wyd:

He was fired, but the company only acknowledged the anti-semitic statements for some reason, not the cookoo racist statements 🤷‍♂️

• Like 1
2 hours ago, ColdAsFire88 said:

Yes, reverse racism is a thing. Not as big but its out there. My friend and I went to go eat at a restaurant that served soul food and they legitimately sat us down, gave us water then ignored us. They served every other table minus ours. The other tables were african american patrons. I have experienced racism for being latino but that experience was a whole other thing. It felt awful. 

Same thing happened to me. The ONE time I said ok let me try this new soul food place. Never been treated worse at a restaurant. I was the only one there and was ignored for like ten minutes then when my order was taken it seemed like the worst inconvenience. After, some black folks came and were greeted instantaneously, and they received their food first. However, I would never let that incident define a race group as a whole. He may or may not have been prejudiced/racist against Latinos, but I want to believe he was just an *******. 

• Love 1
  • Like 4
27 minutes ago, DonoDotto said:

Absolutely, so long as criticism is accurate (which in most cases it isnt unfortunately) and balanced compared to other countries.

Feel free though to present some common anti-Israel claims here if youd like, Id be glad to thoroughly debunk them and expose their sources.

It's more so a combination of all the stuff I've seen over the years, so I'm not really willing to dig for anything specific, as it's a lot. Totally my own fault, though. I should've realized that my original post would be an invitation to discuss things deeper.

I think you can create a good argument for both sides (Israel and Palestine), but the media doesn't do that, as it's all completely biased in favor of Israel, which is very eyebrow raising to say the least. Based on what I've seen from independent sources, what's being done to Palestinian people borders on genocide (not saying they're not biased as well just because they're independent sources). And the fact that the Western world just sits back and ignores it (or completely backs and supports it in a lot of cases) is very questionable, as a lot of the stuff is completely illegal and against international treaties and such. I think both sides deserve freedom and peace, but it's clearly very heavily swayed in favor of Israel (I'm sure you have a million reasons as to why Israel deserves what it has already claimed and will probably continue to claim, but I'm not here for any of that). Furthermore, I've seen a lot of awful images, videos, etc. of literal war crimes. Plus, there's plenty of statistics that show how many Israelis have been killed versus how many Palestinians have been killed. Also, I've seen bits and pieces of Palestinian Christians saying that American Christians are not helping them by supporting Israel, saying that it's actually harming them, and that they stand with Palestine.

Also, the disgusting smear campaign against the Middle East by the media is VERY obvious. I'm not saying that there's a connection, but considering the US and Israel are in major cahoots, it would be very convenient for both the USA and Israel to smear the Middle East like the media has very clearly done. Not saying there's a conspiracy, but it's certainly interesting to think about. I feel like if people saw even a little bit of what the media doesn't show about Israel and Palestine, they wouldn't so blindly support Israel out of fear of being called anti semitic.

I'm not saying that I stand with Palestine or that I'm against Israel. I'm saying that there should be a balance, but there very clearly isn't one. And if that makes me an anti semite, then I hope I get banned from this forum for good.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block