Mariah Carey's ex Nick Cannon comes out as full blown anti-semite and racist

This one really bums me out.

I used to watch "America's Got Talent", which he hosted, and Id always think "now theres a great guy. Cute, funny, fun, friendly to all". 

I guess its all fake and hes just a really good actor.

In his online show "Cannon's Class", Nick recently promoted anti-semitic conspiracy theories, including but not limited to "the Rothschilds, centralized banking, the 13 families, the bloodlines that control everything even outside of America" and the claim that Jews are imposters and that black people are the "true Hebrews".

It gets worse.

He came out as a full-on black supremacist. He had this to say about the white race:

“Melanin is so power[ful], and it connects us in a way, that the reason why they fear black … is because the lack that they have of it. When you have a person that has the lack of pigment, the lack of melanin, that they know that they will be annihilated.

So, therefore, however they got the power, they have the lack of compassion. Melanin comes with compassion, melanin comes with soul. We call it soul. Soul brothers and sisters. That’s the melanin that connects us. So the people that don’t have it, and I’m going to say this carefully, are a little less.

When they didn’t have the power of the sun, the sun then started to deteriorate them, so then they’re acting out of fear, they’re acting out of low self-esteem, they’re acting out of a deficiency. So, therefore, the only way that they can act is evil. They have to rob, steal, ****, kill … in order to survive. […] They had to be savages, they had to be barbaric, because they’re in these Nordic mountains, they’re in these rough … environments, so they’re acting as animals. So they’re the ones that are actually closer to animals; they’re the ones that are actually the true savages.”

He subsequently had the nerve to go online claiming he is "against hateful rhetoric" yata yata yata.

Very disappointing.2014036249_images-2020-07-16T181559_346.jpeg.b6ccfef6f18b33bc8972cab02e5d4d30.jpeg

Edited by Roxxy
Featured. TEEHEE 💛🧡💜
  • Love 4
  • Like 1

In his online show "Cannon's Class", Nick recently promoted anti-semitic conspiracy theories, including but not limited to "the Rothschilds, centralized banking, the 13 families, the bloodlines that control everything even outside of America" and the claim that Jews are imposters and that black people are the "true Hebrews".

Everything was fine until that last part. :ehum:

What he said is gross, but I wouldn't necessarily call Zionism conspiracy theories inherently anti semitic as long as they are not targeted towards Jewish people as a whole and used to underplay the tragedies of the Holocaust. I don't see how saying that a certain group of Jews might be controlling the world is racist / anti semitic / whatever (not saying any of the theories are true). :heresthetea: A little bit more based in reality, though - I hate the fact that any sentiment that isn't 100% pro Israel is labeled anti semitic. That is super sketchy and reeks of a specific agenda being pushed, whatever that agenda might be. I, for one, find Israel (and the US being overly in cahoots with it) worthy of criticism and questioning. And I say this as someone whose mother's side of the family is Jewish and whose country went through a disgusting amount of Holocaust atrocities under **** rule. :idkney:

The parts about black versus white people, though... Yikes, I won't even comment on that. I mean, I could pull out certain statistics that would imply the exact opposite of what he was saying, but I won't be that petty, as I acknowledge that there's deeper reasons as to why the statistics are the way they are. :parisok:

• Love 2
  • Like 2
14 minutes ago, iAlwaysSingLive said:

Everything was fine until that last part. :ehum:

What he said is gross, but I wouldn't necessarily call Zionism conspiracy theories inherently anti semitic as long as they are not targeted towards Jewish people as a whole and used to underplay the tragedies of the Holocaust. I don't see how saying that a certain group of Jews might be controlling the world is racist / anti semitic / whatever (not saying any of the theories are true). :heresthetea: A little bit more based in reality, though - I hate the fact that any sentiment that isn't 100% pro Israel is labeled anti semitic. That is super sketchy and reeks of a specific agenda being pushed, whatever that agenda might be. I, for one, find Israel (and the US being overly in cahoots with it) worthy of criticism and questioning. And I say this as someone whose mother's side of the family is Jewish and whose country went through a disgusting amount of Holocaust atrocities under **** rule. :idkney:

The parts about black versus white people, though... Yikes, I won't even comment on that. I mean, I could pull out certain statistics that would imply the exact opposite of what he was saying, but I won't be that petty, as I acknowledge that there's deeper reasons as to why the statistics are the way they are. :parisok:

Where at all was Zionism even mentioned here?

You should know that these very conspiracy theories were used decades ago to justify the Holocaust. Literally every last one.

"Anti-zionism" is a transparent cover for anti-semitism 99% of the time.

Bring me any example of it if you please and Ill prove it.

Denying legitimacy only to the Jewish indigenous rights movement (which I might add- a vast majority of Jews support) is inherently anti-semitic.

Furthermore, demonizing or deligitimizing a country that holds 50% of the world's Jewish population, which happens to be the world's only expressly Jewish country and only country whose majority population is Jews is, 99% of the time, yes, anti-semitic. And its not as if the people attacking it are hiding their real intentions that well anyways; people honestly think that by switching the word "Jews" with "Zionists", theyre off the hook. Well Im here to tell them theyre not, because they make their intentions perfectly clear.

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, DonoDotto said:

Where at all was Zionism even mentioned here?

You should know that these very conspiracy theories were used decades ago to justify the Holocaust. Literally every last one.

"Anti-zionism" is a transparent cover for anti-semitism 99% of the time.

Bring me any example of it if you please and Ill prove it.

Denying legitimacy only to the Jewish indigenous rights movement (which I might add- a vast majority of Jews support) is inherently anti-semitic.

Furthermore, demonizing or deligitimizing a country that holds 50% of the world's Jewish population, which happens to be the world's only expressly Jewish country and only country whose majority population is Jews is, 99% of the time, yes, anti-semitic. And its not as if the people attacking it are hiding their real intentions that well anyways; people honestly think that by switching the word "Jews" with "Zionists", theyre off the hook. Well Im here to tell them theyre not, because they make their intentions perfectly clear.

I mean, I'm glad you're here to prove me wrong. I'm just trying to play Devil's advocate, as I love conspiracy theories. I just can't imagine some basement dwelling neckbeard believing in these theories because they hate Jewish people. Maybe I'm wrong, but it just doesn't add up in my head. :idkney:

As for Israel, it's not that black and white. Demonizing is one thing, but acknowledging that there are criticisms to be made is perfectly valid, in my opinion. I'm sure you'd 100% agree that black people aren't exempt from criticism just because the ancestors of black people went through hell. The same should apply here, except in this case it's not even criticizing people but a country and its politics instead. :heresthetea:

• Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block