Do you guys realize that, Britney will prob retire if the Cship ends?

Like everyone says, if she chooses to retire, then it should be her choice. But something to me says that if she was free, she would turn back to music eventually. She is an artist after all, and one of her languages of expression is music. If she has the freedom to express herself freely, I think her passion would come back. Wishful thinking, maybe, but I look at the leaked emails about her video treatment for piece of me and I see a true artist. 

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You know, the MOST IMPORTANT THING is that the C-Ship ends and she has her freedom.

I don’t care if that means she retires, she’s given us over 20 years of her life and if she wants to live some sort of normality, after everything that’s happened, she more than deserves it.

If she wants to continue in her career I will of course support her in that too. But I want her to do that for the right reasons, and make the music she wants to make.

Before retiring I want this album where she can sing about all these things that happened to her but couldn’t said it. I want her to re-release Rebellion and Mona Lisa, I want her to do interviews to clarify what happened with her life. I sound greedy, but at the end of the day I support her decision no matter what and if she truly wants to disappear then I’m ok with it. 💔

1. I don’t think she will retire. Even in ig posts she seems to love doing artistic stuff.. maybe she will just change rules to fit what she likes..

2. She won’t come back for money.. she doesn’t own her money from 2008 and she used to it at least.. + she likes simple life (and have the amount of money to spend holidays on Hawaii and go to Starbucks) 

10 hours ago, nerdygeekgrl said:

And if she does take the mini break from performing... Good. She needs it. She's gotta focus on herself and hooecully go somewhere outside the US where her superstadom doesn't trump over her regular lifestyle. 

The problem is in her peak, she was so huge internationally considering she has sold 133 million records outside of the US! so where would she go where she wouldn't be recognized as the Princess of pop?

Britney deserves to retire if she wants because we should alone be grateful for the discography she has given us from 1998-2011. So if she doesnt want to enter the business after her freedom, we as fans should respect that.

However chances of britney retiring are soo low because britney didnt enter the industry thinking she was going to be the 6th best-selling female artist of all time, having the best-selling teenage album and being the bestselling female act of the millenium. She wanted to do it, only because of her love for music. So once shes free and has the creative liberty to do what she wants, she will for sure make records that she enjoys

I just want #R9 tho :katycry::crying1::crying2::wendycry::wontcry:

I would be happy with whatever she chose but I can’t be the only one who thinks the cship is 90% of why she’s had no passion. Think about it, if u were her, would u be completely passionate knowing every one else is making your career decisions and knowing even though your the one doing the work, u don’t have access to the money it’s bringing in. The cship is pretty much a huge anchor around her neck, I can’t blame her for lack of passion.

I also don’t think it’s a coincidence that for that portion of the residency when she was like “old Britney” both on and off stage was when Brian was with her and not Jamie, her brother most likely was lenient with her.

Archived