Do you guys realize that, Britney will prob retire if the Cship ends?

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
59 minutes ago, sanpedro said:

In no way, shape or form would Britney need to tour every 2 years lol. She can tour once every 10 years and get an easy $200M, that’s $20M a year, she doesn’t need more than that.

Yes but remember if u don't have new records you only perform for fans, and ok you maybe start on stadiums or arenas, but there's a moment that you get to the point of presenting in private parties, weddings & theaters. 

Its happening before this lockdown, many artist who got picks in their carrier, just perform hits show over and over again

Whatever she wants (whatever she needs) I'll respect it, it's her decision and I'll be happy if she's in peace with herself.

But I honestly don't think she'll be fully out. She might release songs here and there, for me it looks like she enjoys performing.

I don't see her doing any tour tho, and I'll have to be okay with the fact I'll never see her live again :katycry:

3 hours ago, vzlafan said:

Yes but remember if u don't have new records you only perform for fans, and ok you maybe start on stadiums or arenas, but there's a moment that you get to the point of presenting in private parties, weddings & theaters. 

Its happening before this lockdown, many artist who got picks in their carrier, just perform hits show over and over again

Artists like Britney don’t need new material to sell tickets, she’s becoming a nostalgia act, she will eventually be like Madonna who hasn’t had a hit in 10 years yet sells out stadiums everywhere. Britney toured Asia and Europe without any new material and almost every date was sold out, the more time passes that will just become easier and easier since Britney’s iconic status will just grow from now (it has been growing fastly over the past 2 years, her classics are starting to get more and more views), so trust me Britney will be able to tour with or without new music. Plus she has the perfumes sales coming in, Britney will never have to worry about money again as long as she does a proper tour every 10-15 years.

I will always respect and support her decisions, I only care she is free to do whatever she wants in whatever the project she choose for her life.

Personally I don't see her retiring, performing is what she'll always have been doing (even now with the dancing videos), with the possibilities to be an independent singer (If she doesn't want to be in control of a record label) or getting a deal like the Taylor Swift one, she has a lot of options to really shows her art in the way she create it. But again, is HER choice.

43 minutes ago, sanpedro said:

Artists like Britney don’t need new material to sell tickets, she’s becoming a nostalgia act, she will eventually be like Madonna who hasn’t had a hit in 10 years yet sells out stadiums everywhere. Britney toured Asia and Europe without any new material and almost every date was sold out, the more time passes that will just become easier and easier since Britney’s iconic status will just grow from now (it has been growing fastly over the past 2 years, her classics are starting to get more and more views), so trust me Britney will be able to tour with or without new music. Plus she has the perfumes sales coming in, Britney will never have to worry about money again as long as she does a proper tour every 10-15 years.

its what i said, the thing is after her 50's will be more difficult to got the rutines she already have.

Madonna is on her 60's and her last tour was a total challenging for her.

14 minutes ago, vzlafan said:

its what i said, the thing is after her 50's will be more difficult to got the rutines she already have.

Madonna is on her 60's and her last tour was a total challenging for her.

Britney will be fine, she currently has $60M-$200M, with a tour here and there until then, even if in her 60s she stops touring, she will have a lot of money by then if she just tours here and there. Plus she will have perfume and record sales still going. Her name is very powerful, she can make a lot of money without lifting a finger. She is not going to tour and release an album every two years like you suggested looool nor does she need to

I really don't think she's gonna retire anyways.... We saw after 2008 she's been losing her passion year after year... 
But you can tell she was really having fun during 2016/2017 and before 2008 she developed BLACKOUT and we got the M+M's Tour!

I know that was a century ago and she was around 25 at the time, but I think she really likes her job, but HER WAY!

Anyway guys... The important thing is her to be FREE to decide for her own life.

If she wants to retire, good for her, she deserves it. 

I don't care if she never releases new music again, she has a ton of unreleased material that her team can release over the coming years,  but she doens't have to record anymore. 

Everything since Circus has been soulless and forced, why would we want more of that? 

And if she wants to come back, she shohld be allowed to do the album she wants to, no mainstream crap. She has talked a lot about an urban album, maybe one day she will have the freedom to actually do it. 

Archived