Do you guys realize that, Britney will prob retire if the Cship ends?

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I Don’t Think She’ll Retire Just Yet.  Here Me Out But I Feel Like She Will Release B10 Very Soon After She’s Free To Prove To The Court She’s Capable Of Surviving On Her Own.  Kinda Like A “Look Probate Court I Can Release An Album And Promote It, A Person In A Conservatorship Can’t Do That!”.  It Will Be Out Of Obligation, I’m Sure Of That.  I Think B10 Will Have A Few Interviews, Maybe 1 Or 2 Promo Performances.  And 2 Singles With Absolutely No Promo.  Then She’ll Probs Be Semi-Done, A Few Photoshoots Every Year, One Interview, Some Perfumes.  Britney Will Probably Release A New Single Every Few Years.  That’s It.  Wether She Likes It Or Not, She’ll Always Be The “Britney Spears”, She Can’t Escape That.  She Can Try To Disappear From Ge Spotlight, But She Can’t.  It’s A Sad, But Unfortunately Very Real Reality For Her. 

1 hour ago, NotLouTaylor said:

And when you think about it... The 90-00s are over too, and will never come back. That was a different time. It will never be the same again. Now we have to accept that we're living in dystopia. The world will only become more dark and rotten at this point. 

:wtf:

I beg to differ. And not because I'm expecting Britney to make a comeback. But in general, when it comes to trends, fashion, music, etc, everything just comes and goes in cycles. 

Here in Latin America we had these huge pop acts that ruled the 90's. Their reign didn't last through the 00's, but last decade they all reunited in this mega tour that lasted almost 3 years, and it was probably the most successful project they ever did in their entire careers, more than 20 years later since they originally came out. 

Those that were kids in the 00's and grew up with a certain kind of music are gonna be the adults now paying for concert tickets or buy their merch, etc. It's true, the times will never be the same, but older acts, and again, I'm not talking just about Britney, but all the artists from her generation can still have a second, a third, a fourth chance, etc. 

i would be a-okay with her retiring on her own terms, but i feel like she will never quit doing what she does.

in for the record if i'm not mistaken, i remember jamie saying he was letting her go to the recording studio just because it was something to do (?) well something along the lines of she loves passing time by doing that. there is no way that if she wants to start recording there won't be a producer or songwriter eager to work with her. if she wants to perform her fanbase is vehement and she'll always have an audience. in her ig videos she's dancing and posting it for us to see. she's even posted singing videos to her ig as i remember.

she's got the bug, she'll never fully quit. BUT if she truly genuinely wants to then i will treasure the memories

After Circus she should have retired, and probably she would have if it was really up to her. Still loves me some Femme Fatale and Glory. But honestly? I could live without them. :surething:

As far as we are talking about the future I really hope she’s making the right decision. If it’s disappearing from the public eye completely: I respect it.

There are still some unleaked materials to keep me entertained in the following years. Leak them slowly but for sure! (Whoever has smthg) :OMGney:

5 minutes ago, dbagswag said:

i would be a-okay with her retiring on her own terms, but i feel like she will never quit doing what she does.

in for the record if i'm not mistaken, i remember jamie saying he was letting her go to the recording studio just because it was something to do (?) well something along the lines of she loves passing time by doing that. there is no way that if she wants to start recording there won't be a producer or songwriter eager to work with her. if she wants to perform her fanbase is vehement and she'll always have an audience. in her ig videos she's dancing and posting it for us to see. she's even posted singing videos to her ig as i remember.

she's got the bug, she'll never fully quit. BUT if she truly genuinely wants to then i will treasure the memories

don't take what everyone around her says about her at face value. especially at that time that she should be resting and healing instead of working.

remember she complained about that a lot. remember that's the whole point of what we're saying.

anyways, she could want that. or she doesn't want that. kinda hard to say that now and it's kinda pointless to discuss. all we want is her freedom to choose.

3 minutes ago, osherlovesbritney said:

I just want B10 that is 100% her vision and ideas without a tour or anything. 9 is a very unfinal number and it cracks my OCD when I see Britney has 9 albums. It's like having 49 volume. I want her to rest for a good 5-8 years without any medicine and than do what she want

if she needs meds, well, she's gonna have to take them. that's why i don't like to talk about mental illness because it's not what this is about.

but she could choose the treatment, she could choose her doctors, she could make decisions in regards to her own health. the way it is, it can be more like poison using the conservatorship as a means of serious treatment. like brian wilson's case with his conservatorship.

I Respect whatever she decides but She came back to tour , the only thing i could say, is she came back free do it Well, before do nothing.

In 4 Years

She would spend 1.920.000 to The sh.. of KFED for "Child abuse" ..."child support"

and other millions trying to get out of the cship and housing, bodyguards, sam ****** services, and others.

The only way she could get easy money is touring, I Think she could just do it every 2 years greatest hits tour, that at least she keeps between 10-20 millions its ok for her.

I didn’t even bother reading your gaslight bs post. Why? Because Britney deserves WHATEVER Britney mutha****ing Spears wants. If she wants to retire on an island with a man...so be it. If its to an Icon roaming Hollywood and driving her Mercedes or whatever. COOL. She deserves the world at her feet. Britney Spears is my idol and my Queen and until i recognize an ounce of happiness I will NOT STOP hoping for a better life for her. She has worked her *** off for EVERYONE! 

I’m a young fan and started following her in the 2010s so I never experienced a successful era where Britney was free and slaying but I’m happy for her to retire if that’s what she wants... as much as I would love for her to release another successful album with hits left and right I’ve come to the conclusion I can’t just be selfish, it’s her life, if she wants to retire fine, I just want her to be free and happy.

Also older fans that know her better than us newer fans say all the time that she would get bored and come back a few years down the line so I guess we wouldn’t lose Britney the popstar forever.

20 minutes ago, vzlafan said:

The only way she could get easy money is touring, I Think she could just do it every 2 years greatest hits tour, that at least she keeps between 10-20 millions its ok for her.

In no way, shape or form would Britney need to tour every 2 years lol. She can tour once every 10 years and get an easy $200M, that’s $20M a year, she doesn’t need more than that.

40 minutes ago, Applejack said:

if she needs meds, well, she's gonna have to take them. that's why i don't like to talk about mental illness because it's not what this is about.

but she could choose the treatment, she could choose her doctors, she could make decisions in regards to her own health. the way it is, it can be more like poison using the conservatorship as a means of serious treatment. like brian wilson's case with his conservatorship.

I meant any unnecessary medicines like 2011 and 2018

48 minutes ago, osherlovesbritney said:

I just want B10 that is 100% her vision and ideas without a tour or anything. 9 is a very unfinal number and it cracks my OCD when I see Britney has 9 albums. It's like having 49 volume. I want her to rest for a good 5-8 years without any medicine and than do what she want

I like how her albums fit into a nice 3x3 square. B10 would ruin the vibe. :crying1: #VibeCheck

Archived