Do you guys realize that, Britney will prob retire if the Cship ends?

I think a lot of fans need to realize that Free Britney isn't just about releasing her from her evil team but also releasing her from everyone's expectations, even B Army.  I feel like some fans will always have that small bit of faith that Britney will recover mentally and physically and be succesfull again, but i think we need to realize that FreeBritney is also about what Britney truly wants for herself <3 

Personally i wouldn't mind of she retired for a good 10 years or even definitely... She deserves it. Britney gave enough. And when you think about it... The 90-00s are over too, and will never come back. That was a different time. It will never be the same again. Now we have to accept that we're living in dystopia. The world will only become more dark and rotten at this point. 

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, nerdygeekgrl said:

They never retire. They say they do but a good 5, 6, 7 years later they come back. Eventually the finances catches up to them and they need the $ so they make an excuse of "Oh I missed performing so I wanted to come back" 

Some of them do retire. Look up Dave Lachapelle, Meg Ryan, Greta Garbo... 

Britney doesn't seem greedy for money, i think she would enjoy a "normal"/ simple life. 

5 minutes ago, Applejack said:

the thing i want is to see her having 100% the leeway to decide what she wants to do for herself.

i don't care about her career at this point. i want her free from abuse.

Most of her last projects were soulless and forgettable so who cares ?

She wants to release something more urban ? She wants to retire and raise llamas in Peru ? Let her do what SHE wants to do !

All I want for Britney is the freedom she deserves. Honestly I just can’t get her off my mind. I want her to raise her boys ‘GOD KNOWS THEY NEED THEIR MOM’ live a happy and peaceful life and put this absolute nightmare behind her. #freebritney #thisworlddoesnotdeserveher

If it's what she wants then I am 100% OK with this. She don't own us ****. No approbation is required from anybody but herself. I want her to be in peace and free. That's really all that matters to me. #FreeBritney from everybody, even if this includes her fans.

Archived