Rose McGowan deleted her #FreeBritney posts

2 minutes ago, Buffybot said:

Dina and Lou, what a scary duo...

Rose spends her time talking about controversial topics all day, If she delented the FreeBritney content, can you image the level of threats?

Taryn Manning also deleted her post when she was worried with Britney, then posted the next day an apology to Brit... Jamie Lynn liked her second post, but not the first.

Can you really threaten/sue someone just for saying what she did though? It was minimal. She probably took it down for other reasons. You can't sue someone for that. I wonder if they reached out to her to "explain" the situation. 

• Like 4
2 minutes ago, MyahJeanSpears said:

Can you really threaten/sue someone just for saying what she did though? It was minimal. She probably took it down for other reasons. You can't sue someone for that. I wonder if they reached out to her to "explain" the situation. 

They reached out, but I believe It was a passive agressive situation. Courtney Love already said people contact her and told to stop talking about Britney case + Lou Taylor, months ago.

They probably said she doesn't know the truth and If keep digging It will be worse, certain ways to speak can be very frightening... Dina Lapolt is one of the most powerful lawyers in the industry, her team probably has a heavy hand on this... With the approval of the Spears.

• Love 1
  • Like 2
Just now, Buffybot said:

They reached out, but I believe It was a passive agressive situation. Courtney Love already said people contact her and told to stop talking about Britney case + Lou Taylor, months ago.

They probably said she doesn't know the truth and If keep digging It will be worse, certain ways to speak can be very frightening... Dina Lapolt is one of the most powerful lawyers in the industry, her team probably has a heavy hand on this... With the approval of the Spears.

Oooh, more tea on the Courtney Love situation please. What did she say exactly. Do you have a link? Much appreciated.

Creepy ****. 

6 minutes ago, MyahJeanSpears said:

Oooh, more tea on the Courtney Love situation please. What did she say exactly. Do you have a link? Much appreciated.

Creepy ****. 

She almost ended up in c-ship and Lou Taylor was involved, then she said something about a property Lou almost stole, she didn't give details.

Courtney talked about Britney before many times, supported FreeBritney, but stopped and explained she couldn't talk anymore about all of this.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, EasyThere said:

Yall can't act that way.

We all need to remember that Britney still hasn't said anything publicly. And her team is pushing this everything is "ok" on her instagram.

No one knows what made Rose delete that post. As far as we know they made Britney herself make that phone call.

OMG Can you imagine?!?!

Making those calls to celebs like she was reading the cards left in her locker from The Zone???

dead GIF

• Love 1
  • Haha 2
  • Like 1