Rose McGowan deleted her #FreeBritney posts

Y’all give blind items so much crap! Remember when @MyQueenBritney posted this blind from CDAN?

If you are a well known celebrity/singer/actress and post on social media about freeing the permanent A list "singer" you will get a call from your agent/manager to delete the post because they have received a call pressuring them. It has happened a half dozen times in the past month or two.

• Love 2
  • Like 5
1 minute ago, bitbitboi said:

There's no way Rose chickened out wih any kind of alleged threat after having gone against Weinstein. She's a real badass. If she deleted her post(s), there must be another reason.

You clearly have no idea what her team are capable of. And not just her team, they are people pulling the strings we don't even know about.

5 hours ago, OriginalDoll1 said:

I think Dina is darker than Lou and her influence on Britney is less covered. She seems one of those people that has a lot of power and works in the shadows.

Yes, Dina seems way more dangerous and powerful than Lou.

She has connections with multiple sources of music industry.

There's some pics of Dina with Jamie and JL but she works in the shadows, like u said.

Lou and her husband are religious fanatics, Dina has the brain.

• Like 2
6 minutes ago, igmate said:

You clearly have no idea what her team are capable of. And not just her team, they are people pulling the strings we don't even know about.

Weistein was basically THE biggest man in Hollywood, the last person anyone would go against.

• Like 1

This is so disappointing.

As far as suing goes, a lot of power people do threaten to sue and go ahead with it even if they know they will lose. It costs ALOT of money to defend, and can be in the courts for years. Most people just shut up cause they don’t have the funds, nor the patience, to defend themselves. This is how big business and powerful people get away with so much. They have whole teams ready and willing plus have the funds to spare.

If Rose was threatened by team Brit, it’s likely she would rather delete her posts then deal with a lawsuit. From recent interviews, she’s not doing too well financially and lives outside the US. I doubt she’d have the money to countersue and it would mean coming back to the US to defend.

• Like 3

I think she just deleted it because Britney's post wasn't related to the Nine album

Rose literally started the #metoo movement. Team B contacting her (to delete it) would just add fuel to the fire.

Seriously guys, no one is that strong in this world.

And im glad it was Rose's(and not some other celebrity) post coz else everyone would have been sure that Team B contacted them.

• Super Mods

She was 100% threatened, and with something big too. Rose is a major fighter and she's brave af, she doesn't back down easily. My theory is that people behind CCship can dig up a lot of dirt on other celebs and they do, which they then use for blackmailing :mhm: these people are despicable and capable of just about anything to keep the cash coming.

I still didn't forget the way they threatened @Jordan Miller back in the day :( 

• Love 1
  • Like 2
  • Super Mods
18 hours ago, MyahJeanSpears said:

OMG Can you imagine?!?!

Making those calls to celebs like she was reading the cards left in her locker from The Zone???

dead GIF

"Hello Rose, I'm very proud to announce that I am a very free woman and that I love CCship. It is the right thing for me. Hope to see you soon, don't remember to wear faded outfit , k bye"

Rose: :disappointed:

• Haha 2

Totally off topic, but Britney and Rose share a common link from the past, that I though some may find interesting.

Rose has recorded a song for Brian Transeau's 2003 album, called Superfabulous.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z6Dtmvcttlg

So that was about 2 years after he worked with Britney on this masterpiece https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6bGkEmtZGVE

(..still not over the fact that it was not on the album)

:nochillbrit: