Rose McGowan deleted her #FreeBritney posts

6 minutes ago, EasyThere said:

Yall can't act that way.

We all need to remember that Britney still hasn't said anything publicly. And her team is pushing this everything is "ok" on her instagram.

No one knows what made Rose delete that post. As far as we know they made Britney herself make that phone call.

Oh God... that’s actually possible. :(Holy ****. Britney seems so far gone at this point, it wouldn’t surprise me. I’m losing hope she’ll ever be free. 

• Love 1
  • Like 3
5 minutes ago, MyahJeanSpears said:

OMG Can you imagine?!?!

Making those calls to celebs like she was reading the cards left in her locker from The Zone???

dead GIF

:blast::blast::blast:

That’s a scary thought! ****kkk. I almost feel like we all should edit and delete our posts not to give them any ideas. She kept joking about burning the gym down, anything’s possible. :fakecry:

• Love 1
  • Like 1
Just now, FreeLou said:

:blast::blast::blast:

That’s a scary thought! ****kkk. I almost feel like we all should edit and delete our posts not to give them any ideas. She kept joking about burning the gym down, anything’s possible. :fakecry:

I wouldn't be surprised if you were to tell me she has some advanced form of Stockholm syndrome now...She might comply or think her conservatorship is necessary.

• Like 6
1 hour ago, Buffybot said:

Dina and Lou, what a scary duo...

Rose spends her time talking about controversial topics all day, If she deleted the FreeBritney content, can you image the level of threats?

Taryn Manning also deleted her post when she was worried with Britney, then posted the next day an apology to Brit... Jamie Lynn liked her second post, but not the first.

I think Dina is darker than Lou and her influence on Britney is less covered. She seems one of those people that has a lot of power and works in the shadows.

• Like 2
26 minutes ago, MyahJeanSpears said:

I wouldn't be surprised if you were to tell me she has some advanced form of Stockholm syndrome now...She might comply or think her conservatorship is necessary.

Unfortunately I think that’s the most likely scenario. Someone that wants out wouldn’t act the way she does. Her inability to see how bad it is for her case to act the way she does... 

Too bad she’s an orphan with a paid boyfriend and has no one to help her out. 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, generation glory said:

Jamie Lynn ... I can hardly hold back from typing what I really want to say about her. Like, I’m thisclose to going off on her.🤬 

And tbh you should, shes really not thinking about her sister at this point. She probably believes all the lies, and they don't even seem that close anymore

• Like 2
58 minutes ago, FreeLou said:

Wow. If SHE backed out, it just proves how demented Team Cship is. This mob mentality is insane and they only prove there’s something to hide.

Honestly, **** Rose. She made such a big deal against Weinstein and tore apart everyone who didn’t take a stand too like Alyssa Milano. But look at her being weak now. Does Britney not deserve justice too? She didn’t say anything they could sue her for. Where are her balls now? 

Also, didn’t Andrew the photographer promise to release more  info “later”? :( They probably got to him too. 

Its tragic how Britney is literally an orphan. We hang our hopes on random celebrities to come through for her when she has two functioning “parents” that should fight for her more than anyone else. Her sister is a stupid ***** too. What can we do?

It's a hard situation. Britney is so isolated that only very few people have some insight on what's going on (and it's mostly cases like Andrew and Felicia who were with her for some time during some situations but actually are isolated from her NOW). There is a full team of powerful and rich lawyers who are very trigger free.

If someone wants to tackle this, they're gonna need to spend money. And without an insight on Britney, how could you?

• Like 1
1 hour ago, The Dream said:

I think what is going on is worse than what we imagine. 

No doubt in my mind... it is worse than we imagine. God only knows what they have been doing since 2008 to Britney + her money, AND what they’re doing to Britney + her $ now. Surely, they’ll make her film an IG video soon to refute Andrew’s video and her letter resurfacing. In today’s climate they have to go all out to cover their ***. It’s just a matter of time until Britney is drugged or coerced to say “hey guys I’m fine. Don’t believe everything you read on the internet.”🙄 Including her own handwritten letter exposing the vultures in her family & her professional life!! We’ve seen this play out before...

• Like 6