Rose McGowan deleted her #FreeBritney posts

I love that not a single one of you starts to think about the fact that maybe all this #freebritney thing is just the result of some really bored fans and that Rose McGowan deleted her post because she was made aware that Britney is not a prisoner nor is she being used by anyone.

Remember, there are no actual proofs or anything that back up what the freebritney '''''movement'''' states.

And tbh, I've cringed at most of the #freebritney stuff since the beginning, there's not a single proof of anything.

Y'all should just let it rest for a bit, because I feel like all this might be an embarrassment  for Brit. :janet:

30 minutes ago, Otter said:

Sadly with all this Britney will end up dead in the next months (they will set her own dead)

After getting over my initial anger I was actually wondering, what if it's Britney herself who is contacting all these celebs and asking them not to make it public? She's always tried/wanted to have some privacy, never mentioned she is trying to get out of the cship but, what if she actually is at risk by making this going mainstream? Sometimes I just don't know what to think anymore. Up and down emotions :icant2:

1 minute ago, ydmc said:

I love that not a single one of you starts to think about the fact that maybe all this #freebritney thing is just the result of some really bored fans and that Rose McGowan deleted her post because she was made aware that Britney is not a prisoner nor is she being used by anyone.

Remember, there are no actual proofs or anything that back up what the freebritney '''''movement'''' states.

And tbh, I've cringed at most of the #freebritney stuff since the beginning, there's not a single proof of anything.

Y'all should just let it rest for a bit, because I feel like all this might be an embarrassment  for Brit. :janet:

Just now, ydmc said:

+ I think most of you need to learn to make the difference between fact and fantasy.

This whole thing is embarrassing.

Ok Lou / Jaime Lynn

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, pieceofbritUK said:

Ok Lou / Jaime Lynn

:frenchy: 

No but like guys come on, you're just making stuff up, without any proof.

I highly doubt a judge in the USA would put someone under a conservatorship, someone uber famous, for literally no reason.

I do agree that her father and some people around her are obviously milking her, but I don't think it goes further than that.

Does anyone think that the early days in her career she was more controlled ... like her life now has less papz and she works less. Maybe she thinks that’s the price ... either to back to your 2001-2004 schedule or have a consevratorship. She if actually free any true responsibility  . It’s like she gave them control of her career and she can really just be behind the scenes in essence 

How all of what they're doing is even legal , they are legit criminals , and anyone taking part in enslaving a woman like this should be locked up in jail , where are human rights organizations ? Someone with power needs needs to step in before a tragedy is prone to happen.....

• Love 1
  • Like 1
20 minutes ago, Intheblue said:

Maybe she thinks that’s the price ... either to back to your 2001-2004 schedule or have a consevratorship

Her price? Can you stop justifying conservatorship?
And if she has a mental illness, a conservatorship cannot be justified either.
Larry has always controlled her personal and professional life and overloaded her with work, but taking away her rights is going too far.

• Like 2
  • 3 weeks later...
On 7/12/2020 at 6:01 PM, bitbitboi said:

There's no way Rose chickened out wih any kind of alleged threat after having gone against Weinstein. She's a real badass. If she deleted her post(s), there must be another reason.

I think the muscle and machine behind this is much bigger than just Lou. 

• Love 2