Exposing Lou Taylor & Tri Star

monalisaney81

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Justney said:

Sorry,  I'm confused on Britney's  reply. She said she's getting married in a year? And these emails were in 2007? Am I just confused? Can someone explain? I don't remember her being engaged to anyone after Kfed except for one time years later. 

she was trolling I think but if she was serious, maybe she was talking about adnan?as far as I can remember there were rumors that he told britney that he was going to divorce his wife for her and there were also rumors about britney wanting to have a baby with him.maybe adnan said those things himself in an interview but I'm not sure since I watched it a long time ago and I don't feel like watching it again so I 'm just gonna say "rumors".

2 hours ago, Justney said:

Sorry,  I'm confused on Britney's  reply. She said she's getting married in a year? And these emails were in 2007? Am I just confused? Can someone explain? I don't remember her being engaged to anyone after Kfed except for one time years later. 

My thoughts exactly. The fact that she pretended to be Sam when she was harassing that fan she later sued... literal basket case

6 hours ago, MANDIXMX said:

I can see it, like at this point the entire world thinks the worse of Britney. I don’t think Brit really cares if her dirty laundry is aired if it means she can have her freedom back. However something tells me Lou is much more concerned about what people think about her, and keeping her reputation intact for the sake of her business. Look how quickly she sued the fan who was using her name as a domain name for a website on the “gay demon exorcist”. If the truth about the c-ship begins truly getting exposed, Lou will be out of there in a heart beat. She won’t go down on a sinking ship, thats for sure.

Here's where I originally got the idea. I don't think I posted this last night.

I wish all of these links still worked. :wontcry:

June 7, 2006

"Britney Spears is fed up with Kevin Federline lies and is now turning to her family and her faith, a published report claims this week. And Brit reportedly has bailed on Kaballah and is turning towards the Christian faith for guidance. Us Weekly is calling it 'The Final Days' and reports Brit's family is putting on the pressure. "Apparently, they've even hired a Christian life coach to help make that decision," Us Weekly's Katrina Szich revealed to Extra TV."

https://www.nationalledger.com/pop-culture-news/britney-spear...

13 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

June 7, 2006

"Britney Spears is fed up with Kevin Federline lies and is now turning to her family and her faith, a published report claims this week. And Brit reportedly has bailed on Kaballah and is turning towards the Christian faith for guidance. Us Weekly is calling it 'The Final Days' and reports Brit's family is putting on the pressure. "Apparently, they've even hired a Christian life coach to help make that decision," Us Weekly's Katrina Szich revealed to Extra TV."

:tifflmao: This sounds like an early narrative spun by Lou herself. In 2006 I highly doubt Britney needed anyone to tell her what to do with Kevin. Britney has always been very head strong, which is part of the reason the c-ship is so hard on her. She probably gave K-Fed time to redeem himself but I think when she decided it was over with K-Fed, that was it. I just can’t see a third party being involved. She knew divorcing him was the right decision for her & her babies at the time. 

3 hours ago, MANDIXMX said:

:tifflmao: This sounds like an early narrative spun by Lou herself. In 2006 I highly doubt Britney needed anyone to tell her what to do with Kevin. Britney has always been very head strong, which is part of the reason the c-ship is so hard on her. She probably gave K-Fed time to redeem himself but I think when she decided it was over with K-Fed, that was it. I just can’t see a third party being involved. She knew divorcing him was the right decision for her & her babies at the time. 

Her lawyers told her he was gonna file if she didn’t do it first

14 hours ago, MANDIXMX said:

Of course she spun it herself.

She was the "Spears Family Spokesman."

15 hours ago, Steel Magnolia said:

June 7, 2006

https://web.archive.org/web/20160603033913/https://www.nationalledger.com/pop-culture-news/britney-spears-looks-for-guida-112315.shtml

22 hours ago, Steel Magnolia said:

That's exactly what I'm saying.

I also think it was LOU who initially hired Sam Lutfi to plant ***** in Britney's Malibu mansion in February 2007.

That's why there was a big coverup afteward.

22 hours ago, Steel Magnolia said:

I just think all of the evidence over the years points to this.

I swear, I could write a novel about it all.

Lutfi has always had something "big" over them. I always thought it was dirt on Britney, but what if it's dirt on Lou?

Is my same theory.
Just a restraining order? If Sam hurt her so much because they didn't bring him to trial?is that what a normal person would do.
Those contacts with Adam and Miley? Does Sam have Jamie Lynn's husband's phone number in 2019? That hatred and revenge of Sam towards Lou? Maybe because she used him and after achieving her goals he left it off the cake? It is rare and very suspicious.

7 hours ago, LLuvia said:

Is my same theory.
Just a restraining order? If Sam hurt her so much because they didn't bring him to trial?is that what a normal person would do.
Those contacts with Adam and Miley? Does Sam have Jamie Lynn's husband's phone number in 2019? That hatred and revenge of Sam towards Lou? Maybe because she used him and after achieving her goals he left it off the cake? It is rare and very suspicious.

Exactly!

Lutfi was never a physical threat to Britney.

To her money and her brand? Yes. To her physical well-being? No.

I believe Lou has been working with Lynne as far back as 2006 to try to control the "Britney Brand." They were more concerned about her reputation at the time more than anything. 

And I believe it was Lou who lined up the endorsement deals for Lynne in May 2007, and Lou who arranged for them to attend Dancing With The Stars alongside him, and they did this because it was Lou who arranged for Lutfi to plant ***** in Britney's mansion three months earlier in February 2007. He helped them force her into rehab, and then when they'd used him for their own purposes they dumped him. 

I wonder how shocked they were when he turned on them and joined forces with Britney in April 2007 after her release from rehab? :ohi:

26 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Exactly!

Lutfi was never a physical threat to Britney.

To her money and her brand? Yes. To her physical well-being? No.

I believe Lou has been working with Lynne as far back as 2006 to try to control the "Britney Brand." They were more concerned about her reputation at the time more than anything. 

And I believe it was Lou who lined up the endorsement deals for Lynne in May 2007, and Lou who arranged for them to attend Dancing With The Stars alongside him, and they did this because it was Lou who arranged for Lutfi to plant ***** in Britney's mansion three months earlier in February 2007. He helped them force her into rehab, and then when they'd used him for their own purposes they dumped him. 

I wonder how shocked they were when he turned on them and joined forces with Britney in April 2007 after her release from rehab? :ohi:

Absolutely agree point by point.I have always believed this theory, I am almost sure that this was so and remember the person under the Lynne book is Lou.That is why both Lou and Sam are silent because they are not interested in their connection coming to light, adds that Sam has the public against him.

On 7/10/2020 at 2:44 PM, Steel Magnolia said:

June 7, 2006

nice search

14 hours ago, LLuvia said:

Absolutely agree point by point.I have always believed this theory, I am almost sure that this was so and remember the person under the Lynne book is Lou.That is why both Lou and Sam are silent because they are not interested in their connection coming to light, adds that Sam has the public against him.

Everyone needs to re-read Through The Storm.

What Lynne doesn't say is more important that what she does.

18 hours ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Always wondered why Britney distanced herself from her mother. Rumor had it that it was because Lynne was dating Kevin (????) but I don't think so. 

I think it's because Lynne thought Kevin was the better parent and said so to Britney, but was it really that? Was there something else? IDK.

Why Britney wrote that letter to Lynne? What did it say? Why so cold?

It happened in Malibu, in the Zoey 101 shoot. Lou met Lynne and JL in the Zoey 101 shoot. The Britney email talks about a stalker from Malibu. Well...

The reviews are super scary, i recall reading them last year...i guess nothing has improved there. The thing is that in most contracts it is stated that even if you leave the company, you cannot discuss work topics with anybody. It is like professional conduct.

I don't think any of them will talk about it. Also nobody should harras workers for things the CEO allegedly does. It is not fair for them.

5 hours ago, Applejack said:

Always wondered why Britney distanced herself from her mother. Rumor had it that it was because Lynne was dating Kevin (????) but I don't think so. 

I think it's because Lynne thought Kevin was the better parent and said so to Britney, but was it really that? Was there something else? IDK.

It happened in Malibu, in the Zoey 101 shoot. Lou met Lynne and JL in the Zoey 101 shoot. The Britney email talks about a stalker from Malibu. Well...

I presumed Britney distanced herself from her mother because her mother, father, Lou, Kevin and Kevin's divorce lawyer, Mark Kaplan, all conspired together to trick her into going into rehab in February 2007.

That was the first time she lost physical custody of the boys, and from that moment forward she's never gotten it back.

5 hours ago, Applejack said:

Wait.

Lou met Lynne and JL way earlier than June 2007.

Lou was already representing them as early as 2006.

5 hours ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Wait.

Lou met Lynne and JL way earlier than June 2007.

Lou was already representing them as early as 2006.

Yes, August 2006 officially. But apparently she only started moving up on Britney in 2007? Britney was estranged from Lynne.

On the Lynne/Sam connection, you can find some interesting stuff here: https://www.instagram.com/stories/highlights/17878261936522678/

There's a Sam conversation with Lynne where he implies what you were saying about Lou having dirt on her. "She set you up with that book". I don't know if the letters are clear enough to read.

I'm pretty convinced by now that by early 2007, Sam and Lynne were creeping on Britney under Lou's directions.

Archived