Exposing Lou Taylor & Tri Star

monalisaney81

So I dug up a few reviews from Lou Lou’s company on Glassdoor. I was shocked (not really) at the reviews left by former employees. 

Disclaimer: Please don’t get on glassdoor and leave fake negative reviews, this will just discredit all the real bad reviews and give her the out that all the negative reviews are just crazy Britney fans, when they obviously aren’t. 

rQeqeoM.jpg

“She builds trust” and “‘manipulates emotions to use it to her advantage to achieve her goal” sound familiar? :umwtf:

6HwK8m7.jpg

Uses the f word quite often then prays at the end. :umok: 

TabdwWm.jpg

We stan a professional queen “screw them, I don’t have time for this crap” draining Britney’s wallet must be hard work. :lollipop: 

XxiylaX.jpg

Well....at least the office looks nice :britlol: 

sOUZhOD.jpg

:mhmnod:  “Narcissistic, disloyal, fake religious, sociopath” “Would sell anyone up the river if it made her a dollar” :britoverit: 

D4VgND5.jpg

“Verbally & mentally abusive? A horrible example of a Christian? Horrible, no -existent leadership?” :tiffeyeroll: 

SnCMQug.jpg

And theres even more detailed reviews on Glassdoor about how overall the company is not a good environment and has a revolving door of employees. The positive reviews allegedly are from the hired employees forced to leave good reviews on Lou’s behalf, pathetic. 

So sad that this horrible woman continues to work with a lot of stars, she does not deserve what she has. She’s horrible. 

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, nerdygeekgrl said:

There are 2 reviews where former employees said really shocking things:

1. Person said if the media knew what she did to her clients, she'd be done for 

2. Person said she really needs therapy 

Post it here please, I must have skipped that one. :ohmygawd: 

Just now, MANDIXMX said:

I wonder if theres anyway we can reach out to these people? I would love to hear what they have to say, i’m sure they know A LOT. 

Reviews are anonymous so it's probably impossible. I wish there was a way. I'd love to hear the horror stories to further prove our theories. 

Just now, nerdygeekgrl said:

Reviews are anonymous so it's probably impossible. I wish there was a way. I'd love to hear the horror stories to further prove our theories. 

Maybe through LinkedIn, we can find people who’ve had Tri Star linked on their resume in the past and reach out to them. :mhm: 

24 minutes ago, Haha-Hehe-Haha-Ho said:

She deserves world-class management, its so sad that she's stuck with these backwoods bumpkins running her life :icant2:

I hate Lou, she’s really been the catalyst to ruining Britneys life. Dating back to those obsessive, creepy emails, she was trying extremely hard to find a way into Britney’s life. She’s a snake and deserves to be exposed and ended.

Archived