Exposing Lou Taylor & Tri Star

monalisaney81

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, samwoods321 said:

THIS MEANS NOTHING. what we need are statements, facts, videos, proof. where are these people. SPEAK OUT, how can she possibly hurt anyone if her operation is based on lies and deceit 

What do you mean this means nothing? These are former employees all writing what working there was like. If she's in charge of her employees and they're miserable, imagine her being in charge of your entire life! 

These ARE facts and proof. 

8 minutes ago, samwoods321 said:

THIS MEANS NOTHING. what we need are statements, facts, videos, proof. where are these people. SPEAK OUT, how can she possibly hurt anyone if her operation is based on lies and deceit 

People are scared to come out publicly because Lou is very powerful, she has a lot of high profile clients. I’m sure she could blacklist someone easily. Things aren’t done over night sir. We have to expose whatever we can little by little, the truth always comes out in the end. We have to be patient and consistent. 

However if what we are doing with the movement is not enough for you, then get that *** out there and get people talking yourself instead of criticizing.  :gagasmile: 

10 minutes ago, nerdygeekgrl said:

What do you mean this means nothing? These are former employees all writing what working there was like. If she's in charge of her employees and they're miserable, imagine her being in charge of your entire life! 

These ARE facts and proof. 

Great, go ahead and free britney then

52 minutes ago, nerdygeekgrl said:

Oh I forgot about LinkedIn. It's worth a shot 

LinkedIn allows you to filter search people specifically on past companies. So make sure you remove the current companies filter and insert Tri Star Sports and Entertainment in “past companies” section. That way we can see everyone that worked there in the past.

34 minutes ago, TheySayImCrazy18 said:

Words Cannot Describe How Much I Hate Lou.  I Really Hope July 22nd Marks The End Of The CONservatorship, And Lou Will Decent From Her Positions And Will Lose Her Money.  And Then Britney On The Other Hand Will Be Thriving And Living Her Best Life.  That’s What We Can Hope, I Will Be Praying. 

Karma is real, and its going to get her back good, trust me.

2 hours ago, nerdygeekgrl said:

@MANDIXMX here ya go. Page 2 of the site at the very bottom

Screenshot_20200708-111941_Chrome

@C0CKyI'm tagging you cuz I know your always on top of news and shockers like this 

Thanks for tagging me. I remember seeing these reviews awhile back in a thread. I’m glad people are taking them to twitter. Brb going to retweet ;) 

25 minutes ago, Dirk said:

LMAO Lou is so funny! She's a scorpios and that talks about her arrogant attitude (not scorpios are but this is one of the bad sides of them).

I just remember that she would pay to business magazines to advertise herself as the CEO  of the year and stuff like that :haha:

Do you personally know her girl?

Y’all look up the google reviews :idkney: It’s not letting me upload screenshots 

Couldn’t get out of there fast enough my last day was April 4th. I will say this A lot of collusion going on, They do not want you talking to the press about clients or investing in many bussines a lot of spending your own money into the other business you own to say it nicely cash out your 401k and leave as soon as possible! They force the Calvary Brentwood church on you that they also own and invest into. Look elsewhere”

Not an LGBTQ+ friendly employer. On the surface yes, but you find out fast they do not believe in gay marriage and it gets uncomfortable when you have to constantly reject church invites.”

“Worked there for 5 months and had to quit due to immense verbal & emotional abuse I experienced by a crazy & deranged CEO. What they're doing to their clients is also disgusting - the company is essentially a fraud since they use profits from their clients to fund anti-gay churches. I could not willingly support this scheme. I believe the lady in charge, Lou M Taylor, is not... well (mentally) and should seek immediate help.”

48 minutes ago, ovoxo said:

Y’all look up the google reviews :idkney: It’s not letting me upload screenshots 

Couldn’t get out of there fast enough my last day was April 4th. I will say this A lot of collusion going on, They do not want you talking to the press about clients or investing in many bussines a lot of spending your own money into the other business you own to say it nicely cash out your 401k and leave as soon as possible! They force the Calvary Brentwood church on you that they also own and invest into. Look elsewhere”

Not an LGBTQ+ friendly employer. On the surface yes, but you find out fast they do not believe in gay marriage and it gets uncomfortable when you have to constantly reject church invites.”

“Worked there for 5 months and had to quit due to immense verbal & emotional abuse I experienced by a crazy & deranged CEO. What they're doing to their clients is also disgusting - the company is essentially a fraud since they use profits from their clients to fund anti-gay churches. I could not willingly support this scheme. I believe the lady in charge, Lou M Taylor, is not... well (mentally) and should seek immediate help.”

m2mxGDZ.jpg

Fd7kUoq.jpg

rptEEfw.jpg

6FlyoPT.jpg

1 hour ago, Steel Magnolia said:

She's been the "Spears Family Spokesman" since at least 2006.

More like Jamie and Jamie Lynns spokesman more like it. In 2006 Britney was happily on her own with her babies, she wasn’t even in contact with her sad. She didn’t know who Lou was until she forced herself into her life in 2008.

Archived