Exposing Lou Taylor & Tri Star

monalisaney81

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, Applejack said:

Yes, August 2006 officially. But apparently she only started moving up on Britney in 2007? Britney was estranged from Lynne.

On the Lynne/Sam connection, you can find some interesting stuff here: https://www.instagram.com/stories/highlights/17878261936522678/

There's a Sam conversation with Lynne where he implies what you were saying about Lou having dirt on her. "She set you up with that book". I don't know if the letters are clear enough to read.

I'm pretty convinced by now that by early 2007, Sam and Lynne were creeping on Britney under Lou's directions.

I've been following this closely since Britney filed her divorce papers, so I watched it all go down in real time.

I'm probably one of the oldest members here at 43.

I was at X17 at the time, and then moved over to JFXOnline once Jamie filed the conservatorship papers. I didn't become a member here until April 2008.

I've been patiently waiting for the day when the rest of the fan base finally clued in. :nynod:

6 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

I've been following this closely since Britney filed her divorce papers, so I watched it all go down in real time.

I'm probably one of the oldest members here at 43.

I was at X17 at the time, and then moved over to JFXOnline once Jamie filed the conservatorship papers. I didn't become a member here until April 2008.

I've been patiently waiting for the day when the rest of the fan base finally clued in. :nynod:

do you know anything omg

2 minutes ago, Mutya said:

do you know anything omg

Not really.

I stopped following the story once more people started following it.

It got tiring being one of the few people who believed the conservatorship was wrong, and that Jamie, Lynne, Lou and her whole damn team needed to burn for what they were doing to her.

I know what happened in the early years...but I'm not up to date on what's gone on recently.

14 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Not really.

I stopped following the story once more people started following it.

It got tiring being one of the few people who believed the conservatorship was wrong, and that Jamie, Lynne, Lou and her whole damn team needed to burn for what they were doing to her.

I know what happened in the early years...but I'm not up to date on what's gone on recently.

Are you one of the OG ones who used to post huge conservatorship threads back in ‘11 when less people understood it?

13 minutes ago, Tear the floor up up said:

Are you one of the OG ones who used to post huge conservatorship threads back in ‘11 when less people understood it?

Now I’m curious to read those threads I don’t remember them

12 minutes ago, Mutya said:

Now I’m curious to read those threads I don’t remember them

I remember them being very detailed questioning the ethics of it all with lots of responses. This was all during FF era when things had become very off for almost a full year already with no sign of improving. And people started to do their own research into what conservatorships actually were. I remember someone finding a legal type doc of a template conservator questionnaire or something and the questions were like “does your conservatee need assistance showering etc” and people were like wtf what type of people are these guardianships really designed for?? Not to say people didn’t have that thought before then, but it was certainly becoming more of a discussion!

3 minutes ago, Tear the floor up up said:

I remember them being very detailed questioning the ethics of it all with lots of responses. This was all during FF era when things had become very off for almost a full year already with no sign of improving. And people started to do their own research into what conservatorships actually were. I remember someone finding a legal type doc of a template conservator questionnaire or something and the questions were like “does your conservatee need assistance showering etc” and people were like wtf what type of people are these guardianships really designed for?? Not to say people didn’t have that thought before then, but it was certainly becoming more of a discussion!

I remember that. But it always seemed there was just something we didn't know about and that was none of our business and that would make everything make sense (because the probate conservatorship never made sense).

Regarding the Lynne/Lutfi story, for me, that always was most fishy and off to me. But I remember trying to question that, but upon reading some well thought responses here and (the trump card) Lynne's deposition on Lutfi's restraining order and believing I was wrong. I didn't want to seem like the delusional and biased Britney fan. Britney was abusing ***** and alcohol and being abused and taken advantage by creeps Lutfi and Adnan and that was it. And the cship team was so nice to Lutfi they never even pressed charges.

But yeah, Lynne probably lied the **** out in the book and deposition. At least omitted a big part of it. :raven:

And then Lou discarded her like a piece of trash. :raven:

Were Jamie and Lynne (and Larry) okay with drugging Britney for her to behave "like a little girl", as Lynne explained in her deposition? Hm. :jl:

59 minutes ago, Dirk said:

If I'm right. In Lynne's book she said that Lou and her was trying to do a jewelry company, or it was her and mother of one of the kids from Zoey 101 + Lou managing her or offering her this opportunity. Or it was Sam involved in this too?

Anyways, my point is. Sam Lutfi is just like Lou, they were both trying to sneak in on the Spears life bc they were very vulnerable during that time. What is creep to me is that Larry Rudolph is the one with the brain closest to them just did not do nothing? like, set them with someone trustful? Lynne and Jamie had to trust Lou and Britney Sam. poor them. 

Larry was on it too. He arranged the 2007 rehab stunt when they sent her to a Caribbean island.

That was the most random thing ever. :raven:

And if the emails were to be believed, Larry was arranging the partying with Paris and the drinking too. He was there when she passed out in the New Years Eve party (or fell asleep as he put out). :katyfrog:

I used to always comment about her performances saying she shows no effort and doesnt give a **** because she has no control over her affairs so she sees no point in it and its her form of rebelling but I also placed a lot of the blame on Britney for not refusing their demands and happily upsetting her customers who have spent so much to see her... this was before I realised how sinister the whole thing is. A  lot of other people had these kind of comments too. Alot of people also stated they thought the C Ship must be ending due to how well she was doing throughout the years but it just never was such an urgent topic like it is now due to everything we found out. People just thought her dad was keeping her in it to keep her from going off track and that he was greedy and enjoyed his salary...We didnt realise the extent of everything until Andrew Wallett resigned and then britneysgram exposed everything. It was THEN that Team Cship knew their days are numbered..

Side note: Do you guys remember those 2 or 3 shows from POM from 2015 I believe after Brunetteney, where she had short hair and she literally butchered her performances so obviously on purpose (cant find the vid!!). There was one Break The Ice performance where she just did not give a single **** during this period and exhale went nuts....Now we know all these moments where we witnessed this was her rebelling against these monsters.. 

26 minutes ago, MANDIXMX said:

Would anyone be down to create a #FreeBritney Whatsapp group? We can strategize and keep each other updated and informed without fear of team con spying on us. 

i'm in if that's the case!!!!

Bumped! :howdareyou:

This thread is so important. @Jordan Miller shoud main page this with a "WHO IS M.Lou Taylor?" headline.

Jordan should do an expose type article on information and facts like this one to shed more light about the who are the people behind the conservatorship.

Sometimes I feel like Jordan is not using this site and his platform to his full advantage. to help #freebritney  tbh :jlostare: 

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/8/2020 at 10:11 AM, nerdygeekgrl said:

There is a review where a former employee said really made a shocking claim:

1. Person said if the media knew what she did to her clients, she'd be done for 

Can you just imagine wtf this monster is doing to Britney!!??? 

In one of the reviews it also references having armed security guards unexpectedly descend on the office for several days without explanation! AND I quote "there is such an air of secrecy that it feels like a conspiracy"... I actually know people who work for her. AND her husband is a pastor of a Calvary Chapel... churches are tax exempt entities and aren't required to report their financials. So thats shady...Additionally, Calvary Chapels are designed to allow the head pastor A LOT of autonomy with little oversight especially when it comes to financials. They aren't even required to report the financials to their congregation, so.....yah....I think there needs to be a serious investigation into the financial statements of Calvary Chapel Brentwood in Brentwood, TN. It could be where a lot of Brit's money is being laundered...

12 minutes ago, lk1183 said:

In one of the reviews it also references having armed security guards unexpectedly descend on the office for several days without explanation! AND I quote "there is such an air of secrecy that it feels like a conspiracy"... I actually know people who work for her. AND her husband is a pastor of a Calvary Chapel... churches are tax exempt entities and aren't required to report their financials. So thats shady...Additionally, Calvary Chapels are designed to allow the head pastor A LOT of autonomy with little oversight especially when it comes to financials. They aren't even required to report the financials to their congregation, so.....yah....I think there needs to be a serious investigation into the financial statements of Calvary Chapel Brentwood in Brentwood, TN. It could be where a lot of Brit's money is being laundered...

Ohhhhh snap! If that's correct, then this is where all her money is going. The gov,, taxes don't know so millions of dollars are going into this. Fuuuuuu-- I'm furious right now

Archived