Exposing Lou Taylor & Tri Star

monalisaney81

43 minutes ago, MANDIXMX said:

Meanwhile Jamie Lynn’s horse face 

ELnUo19WsAMyMfx?format=jpg&name=large
ELnUszkWkAAKTsz?format=jpg&name=medium

:britdrown: 

So this is their attempt at damage control??? "Britney fans are dragging Lou! Let's have Jamie Lynn sing her praises. That'll show 'em!" :blol:

Is it weird that I actually feel bad for Jamie Lynn? It's so obvious she drank Loucifer's Kool-Aid...

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, leanne0019 said:

So this is their attempt at damage control??? "Britney fans are dragging Lou! Let's have Jamie Lynn sing her praises. That'll show 'em!" :blol:

Is it weird that I actually feel bad for Jamie Lynn? It's so obvious she drank Loucifer's Kool-Aid...

Jamie Lynn is a rat that actually thinks Lou is going to do anything for her dead career. 

Try and retweet my posts if you can guys. We need to get as many eyes to see it as possible. 

Aug 5, 2006

Lou M. Taylor, the President of Tri Star Sports and Entertainment Group, is by now representing Jamie Lynn Spears. Jamie Lynn appears at the time in the TV show "Zoey 101."

Lou says, "I am a strong woman, I am a boss, I am a woman in a man's business, I am married to a Godly man and Pastor, I am a submissive wife."

https://www.drewmarshall.ca/listen2006.html

According to Taylor's current bio, "I focus on making a difference in our business by operating a life management model that includes a cohesive working relationship with each member of a client’s team to ensure maximum professional support and counsel."

https://www.tristarse.com/loutaylor/loutaylor_lou.asp

17 hours ago, Tear the floor up up said:

Do you have receipts for the above??

Oct 29, 2007

"We asked Lynne Spears about the supposed tell-all for which she reportedly has a book deal and she told us it's not true! We spoke to Britney's pal Sam Lutfi later (off camera) and he told us Lynne does in fact have a deal with a Christian imprint, but for a book based on her spiritual journals that will have NOTHING to do with spilling any beans about her daughter's private life!"

https://x17video.com/celebrity_video/lynne_spears/exclusive_l...

4 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Aug 5, 2006

Lou M. Taylor, the President of Tri Star Sports and Entertainment Group, is by now representing Jamie Lynn Spears. Jamie Lynn appears at the time in the TV show "Zoey 101."

Lou says, "I am a strong woman, I am a boss, I am a woman in a man's business, I am married to a Godly man and Pastor, I am a submissive wife."

https://www.drewmarshall.ca/listen2006.html

According to Taylor's current bio, "I focus on making a difference in our business by operating a life management model that includes a cohesive working relationship with each member of a client’s team to ensure maximum professional support and counsel."

https://www.tristarse.com/loutaylor/loutaylor_lou.asp

Thats fine, but Lou didn’t know Britney. She tried to befriend Britney through emails and wanted to “help her”, but her ulterior motives was to become her business manager. Britney wasn't having any of it. I wouldn’t be surprised if she was using Jamie Lynn and Lynn to get to Britney. 

1 minute ago, MANDIXMX said:

Thats fine, but Lou didn’t know Britney. She tried to befriend Britney through emails and wanted to “help her”, but her ulterior motives was to become her business manager. Britney wasn't having any of it. I wouldn’t be surprised if she was using Jamie Lynn and Lynn to get to Britney. 

To Lou, being a business manager and being a "life coach" are the same thing. 

Just now, Steel Magnolia said:

To Lou, being a business manager and being a "life coach" are the same thing. 

It wasn’t until Britney was hospitalized that Lou was able to jump in to represent Britney. Notice in one of her first televised appearance where she spoke out against Dr. Phil she was billed as The Spears Family Business Manager, not specifically Britney. Once Britney had no rights she was able to make the transition to managing her estate. Thats why she is a snake and must be stopped.

She tried to do the same in 2010 to Lindsay, she befriended Dina and tried to send Lindsay to rehab in order to “get her out of the way” and make it easier on them to set up the c-ship and manage Lilo’s career too, but it fell through. 

It wasn’t until Britney was hospitalized that Lou was able to jump in to represent Britney. Notice in one of her first televised appearance where she spoke out against Dr. Phil she was billed as The Spears Family Business Manager, not specifically Britney. Once Britney had no rights she was able to make the transition to managing her estate. Thats why she is a snake and must be stopped.

She tried to do the same in 2010 to Lindsay, she befriended Dina and tried to send Lindsay to rehab in order to “get her out of the way” and make it easier on them to set up the c-ship and manage Lilo’s career too, but it fell through. 

Trust me. I'm already aware of everything you've just typed. :mhmnod:

2 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Trust me. I'm already aware of everything you've just typed. :mhmnod:

Well I’m responding to your previous claim that Lou was Britney’s life coach since 2006 and that she was the one who convinced her to divorce K-Fed. I’ve never seen anything like that written anywhere, can you provide proof? Because it would make no sense if Lou was “coaching” Britney in 2006, and then in 2007 Lou was introducing her husband to Britney and speaking to her like a complete stranger would through email? If Lou was working with Britney at that point they would surely had been better acquainted? Maybe i’m wrong though?

2 minutes ago, MANDIXMX said:

Well I’m responding to your previous claim that Lou was Britney’s life coach since 2006 and that she was the one who convinced her to divorce K-Fed. I’ve never seen anything like that written anywhere, can you provide proof? Because it would make no sense if Lou was “coaching” Britney in 2006, and then in 2007 Lou was introducing her husband to Britney and speaking to her like a complete stranger would through email? If Lou was working with Britney at that point they would surely had been better acquainted? Maybe i’m wrong though?

I believe "life coach" was (or should have been) in quotes...as in Lynne and Lou teamed up and tried to force Lou's "services" onto Britney in 2006 in an effort to get her to divorce K-Fed.

I believe "life coach" was (or should have been) in quotes...as in Lynne and Lou teamed up and tried to force Lou's "services" onto Britney in 2006 in an effort to get her to divorce K-Fed.

So what you are saying is that Lou got into JL & Lynn’s ear, and had them believe she would be helpful to Britney at that point in time, and thats where their “relationship” started? Seems to me like Lou was desperate to get close to Britney anyway possible. Hag... 

So what you are saying is that Lou got into JL & Lynn’s ear, and had them believe she would be helpful to Britney at that point in time, and thats where their “relationship” started? Seems to me like Lou was desperate to get close to Britney anyway possible. Hag... 

That's exactly what I'm saying.

I also think it was LOU who initially hired Sam Lutfi to plant ***** in Britney's Malibu mansion in February 2007.

That's why there was a big coverup afteward.

That's exactly what I'm saying.

I also think it was LOU who initially hired Sam Lutfi to plant ***** in Britney's Malibu mansion in February 2007.

That's why there was a big coverup afteward.

:omggg:  What makes you say this? Has Lufti ever come forward to say this? I wouldn’t put it past Lou, she probably  was the one also calling the paparazzi to hound Britney, or at least she was the mastermind to know that Britney was unstable and the extra paparazzi would further cause her distress leading to her spiral. 

:omggg:  What makes you say this? Has Lufti ever come forward to say this? I wouldn’t put it past Lou, she probably  was the one also calling the paparazzi to hound Britney, or at least she was the mastermind to know that Britney was unstable and the extra paparazzi would further cause her distress leading to her spiral. 

I just think all of the evidence over the years points to this.

I swear, I could write a novel about it all.

Lutfi has always had something "big" over them. I always thought it was dirt on Britney, but what if it's dirt on Lou?

5 hours ago, MANDIXMX said:

Sorry,  I'm confused on Britney's  reply. She said she's getting married in a year? And these emails were in 2007? Am I just confused? Can someone explain? I don't remember her being engaged to anyone after Kfed except for one time years later. 

I just think all of the evidence over the years points to this.

I swear, I could write a novel about it all.

Lutfi has always had something "big" over them. I always thought it was dirt on Britney, but what if it's dirt on Lou?

I can see it, like at this point the entire world thinks the worse of Britney. I don’t think Brit really cares if her dirty laundry is aired if it means she can have her freedom back. However something tells me Lou is much more concerned about what people think about her, and keeping her reputation intact for the sake of her business. Look how quickly she sued the fan who was using her name as a domain name for a website on the “gay demon exorcist”. If the truth about the c-ship begins truly getting exposed, Lou will be out of there in a heart beat. She won’t go down on a sinking ship, thats for sure.

1 minute ago, Justney said:

Sorry,  I'm confused on Britney's  reply. She said she's getting married in a year? And these emails were in 2007? Am I just confused? Can someone explain? I don't remember her being engaged to anyone after Kfed except for one time years later. 

Britney is being sarcastic as hell with Lou. Everything Britney wrote was tongue in cheek, I believe Lou was dangling her husband of at that point 18 years over Britney’s face with pics through email, and Britney had just gotten divorced. So Britney was making **** up to troll her and have her **** off.

Archived