Exposing Lou Taylor & Tri Star

monalisaney81

1 minute ago, SlayOut said:

“Sam Rebellion” :cackling: Come on girls, let’s be a little more creative in our spamming :tiffcackle:

Yeah for sure thats the b-army lmao HOWEVER, I think the Glassdoor reviews are more real. Theres bad reviews dating from before 2019, before #FreeBritney happened and fans began attacking Lou. I also got confirmation from an anonymous user on Twitter that they were one of the ones who left a review on Glassdoor, and that they worked for Lou.

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I found an article from The Hollywood Reporter from October 2019 , where Lou got "Business Manager Icon 2019" :spit:

She blatantly took the credit from britney for her vegas residency, here is an excerpt 

"When she's not helping a client change the cultural landscape (like Spears' reinvention of the Las Vegas residency), sort out postmortem rights (Prince's estate) or open a creative compound (like FGL's Meet and Greet, which she describes as Cheers with lavender coffee instead of alcohol), Taylor is supporting the school she and her husband opened in Haiti and preparing for the launch of a mysterious "disrupter technology" she's developing: "I work my *** off 24/7.""

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/how-business-manager-lou-taylor-is-ferociously-breaking-glass-ceiling-1246036

thr_loutaylor_092019_0080-h_2019_thr.jpg

6 hours ago, MANDIXMX said:

More like Jamie and Jamie Lynns spokesman more like it. In 2006 Britney was happily on her own with her babies, she wasn’t even in contact with her sad. She didn’t know who Lou was until she forced herself into her life in 2008.

She represented Lynne Spears as well, and even negotiated the contract for Lynne's book during 2007.

In fact, I believe Lou was the person who became Britney's "life coach" in 2006 and pushed for her to divorce Kevin.

Lou has been around for a lot longer than you think.

9 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

She represented Lynne Spears as well, and even negotiated the contract for Lynne's book during 2007.

In fact, I believe Lou was the person who became Britney's "life coach" in 2006 and pushed for her to divorce Kevin.

Lou has been around for a lot longer than you think.

Do you have receipts for the above??

:comingthru: We need to unite and ruin her army. My take is that shes the reason Britney is even in this mess in the first place. Jamie Spears is not smart enough to even know what a c-ship is. Let alone how to get Britney in one against her will by bending the truth.

Lou wanted to get on Britney’s good side through those emails and “help” her, because shes a “good Christian” woman. Her real goal was to add Britney onto her roster as a business manager. Adding Britney to Tri Star means she’d have a lot more credibility to get other big stars on Britneys caliber to manage. 

But because Britney wasn't budging she needed to find a different way into her life. Just as she tried to do by befriending Dinah Lohan before, trying to get Lilo in a c-ship, she knew manipulating Jamie and being the puppet master behind the scenes deeming Britney “unable to make her own decisions” would allow her to go on with her plan to control Britney’s empire.

This **** all reads like a bad horror story, but its all so clear now. Theres a reason why Britney & Lou have never been photographed together, Britney does not like her. The only photo we have is a horrible photoshopped one with a stand in that they photoshopped Britney's face onto to make it seem like she supports the full team of CON ARTIST. Including Lou’s right hand woman Robin, who she hooked up with a gig babysitting Britney and reporting to her probably any misconduct. Do not trust any of them. 

8 minutes ago, MANDIXMX said:

:comingthru: We need to unite and ruin her army. My take is that shes the reason Britney is even in this mess in the first place. Jamie Spears is not smart enough to even know what a c-ship is. Let alone how to get Britney in one against her will by bending the truth.

Lou wanted to get on Britney’s good side through those emails and “help” her, because shes a “good Christian” woman. Her real goal was to add Britney onto her roster as a business manager. Adding Britney to Tri Star means she’d have a lot more credibility to get other big stars on Britneys caliber to manage. 

But because Britney wasn't budging she needed to find a different way into her life. Just as she tried to do by befriending Dinah Lohan before, trying to get Lilo in a c-ship, she knew manipulating Jamie and being the puppet master behind the scenes deeming Britney “unable to make her own decisions” would allow her to go on with her plan to control Britney’s empire.

This **** all reads like a bad horror story, but its all so clear now. Theres a reason why Britney & Lou have never been photographed together, Britney does not like her. The only photo we have is a horrible photoshopped one with a stand in that they photoshopped Britney's face onto to make it seem like she supports the full team of CON ARTIST. Including Lou’s right hand woman Robin, who she hooked up with a gig babysitting Britney and reporting to her probably any misconduct. Do not trust any of them. 

The tea spilled here :queenflopga:  

Archived