Exposing Lou Taylor & Tri Star

monalisaney81

1 minute ago, nerdygeekgrl said:

Ohhhhh snap! If that's correct, then this is where all her money is going. The gov,, taxes don't know so millions of dollars are going into this. Fuuuuuu-- I'm furious right now

yuuupppp...I'm thinking: how do average citizens force an investigation?

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, lk1183 said:

yuuupppp...I'm thinking: how do average citizens force an investigation?

I wonder if there's a way to contact the irs about this. They may say it's out of their jurisdiction cuz it's a church and not their problem but maybe someone can help and lead us in the right direction

Just now, nerdygeekgrl said:

I wonder if there's a way to contact the irs about this. They may say it's out of their jurisdiction cuz it's a church and not their problem but maybe someone can help and lead us in the right direction

I work in the music biz in Nashville...I'v been doing a lot of research and I'm going to contact my attorney on Monday to see what is possible

On 7/15/2020 at 5:03 AM, Miguelblackpink said:

Hi Jordan instead of posting " This day in pop" articles that no one checks for, why don't you post important information  and facts that could help the #freebritney movement like this one?:tired:

This thread is full of info and facts about Lou's involvement and possible master plan to put Britney in the conservatorship. Please shed light on this! @Jordan Miller

This :truthtea:

On 7/9/2020 at 4:29 AM, vinay said:

I found an article from The Hollywood Reporter from October 2019 , where Lou got "Business Manager Icon 2019" :spit:

She blatantly took the credit from britney for her vegas residency, here is an excerpt 

"When she's not helping a client change the cultural landscape (like Spears' reinvention of the Las Vegas residency), sort out postmortem rights (Prince's estate) or open a creative compound (like FGL's Meet and Greet, which she describes as Cheers with lavender coffee instead of alcohol), Taylor is supporting the school she and her husband opened in Haiti and preparing for the launch of a mysterious "disrupter technology" she's developing: "I work my *** off 24/7.""

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/how-business-manager-lou-taylor-is-ferociously-breaking-glass-ceiling-1246036

thr_loutaylor_092019_0080-h_2019_thr.jpg

So, did she rob Prince's estate, too? 

• 6 months later...

Archived