Barstool Sports goes after the conservatorship

1 hour ago, OnlyFacts said:

How are you not on board with the yellow shirt theory?? It’s blatantly clear, in my opinion 

It's not the first time she wears a yellow shirt, and she doesn't read comments on her social media. Unless, somebody who reads the comments and is close to her (let's say her boyfriend), told her to wear a yellow shirt so this theory could spread? idk :cheese:

I'm down for the theory to become viral anyway, whatever brings exposure to the Free Britney movement :mhm:

• Love 1
  • Like 1

As far as Amanda goes... she’s has had way more freedom than Brit. her parents hated the fiancé but she was still with him...they clearly didn’t pick him

Not trying to go *** for tat bc mental health is mental health... But Bynes  lit her damn dog on fire with gasoline... and has still been given more chances to try and sort it out on her own than anyone gave B

• Love 2
  • Like 2

Y'all must be really naive to believe she actually reads the comments lmao (and from a tiktok, just like her twitter, where they just repost her ig vids)

Isn't she "locked" in her house and Lou Taylor controls her phone as some of yall say?:chrissy: how is that possible?

Apart from this, Britney sadly has no control over her life for the past 10 years, causing her to not mature the right way, AND IT SHOWS.

• Like 1
  • Super Mods
6 hours ago, OnlyFacts said:

LOUser right now:

triggered GIF

Responding emails to her many sport clients that are choosing to distance themselves from her? Her bread money is athletes mostly so this is a small win :makeitrain:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Super Mods
8 hours ago, Watch Me Work It said:

I'm still not on board with the yellow shirt theory but I love the exposure :bop:

It honestly is way too much of a coincidence that she decided to war THAT ONE color out of all the colors exactly on the video following up on the comment, don't you think? Because really, she could've worn literally anything else lol

• Love 1
1 hour ago, BUWYGF said:

It honestly is way too much of a coincidence that she decided to war THAT ONE color out of all the colors exactly on the video following up on the comment, don't you think? Because really, she could've worn literally anything else lol

She already made those videos -and posted some earlier- in this yellow top/same outfit BEFORE someone told her to wear yellow the next video. So her wearing yellow in the next video was not ‘new’ and kinda to expect.

BUT i have to say, its kinda odd that she made the effort to mention she is ‘wearing het fav yellow shirt.’

• Love 2
  • Like 1
12 hours ago, OnlyFacts said:

Remember there’s that ******** rumor with Amanda since she was pregnant then suddenly not pregnant allegedly. Ugh. Both are so sad and BOTH ARE IN F’ING CALIFORNIA!!! Sounds like the state of California needs to change their laws!

A liberal state with too much government power? Naaah couldn’t be!

• Love 1
  • Haha 1