Barstool Sports goes after the conservatorship

2 minutes ago, sparrowhawk said:

A liberal state with too much government power? Naaah couldn’t be!

Everything isn’t political. Do you also think wearing a mask during the Covid pandemic is a political statement as well? Ridiculous. Read a book and turn off Fox News

• Love 1

Even if the theory with the yellow shirt is just conspiracy, the video helps giving a lot of exposure to the #FreeBritney movement. 

I, as many others, want to believe the yellow shirt theory.  I think it is a cry for help.

• Love 2
  • Like 1
3 hours ago, Needleney said:

She already made those videos -and posted some earlier- in this yellow top/same outfit BEFORE someone told her to wear yellow the next video. So her wearing yellow in the next video was not ‘new’ and kinda to expect.

BUT i have to say, its kinda odd that she made the effort to mention she is ‘wearing het fav yellow shirt.’

Yes. It wasn't exactly the same shirt, it was a different top, but videos and pictures with that outfit were posted on her instagram before and after the "at the lgbt community" video, but those videos with the yellow outfit weren't posted on tiktok.

So, the next video Tiktok sees after the lgbt video and after the "wear the yellow shirt" comment is the one with blinding lights 

OPMZ3kL.jpg

BUT we can't claim that Britney doesn't have access to her phone and then claim that she reads tiktok comments. 

That's why I thought that maybe somebody who read the comment told her to wear yellow, maybe her boyfriend or... Jody? :jackk: idk. Another Britney mystery to add to the list. 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, OnlyFacts said:

Everything isn’t political. Do you also think wearing a mask during the Covid pandemic is a political statement as well? Ridiculous. Read a book and turn off Fox News

I love when liberals say turn off Fox News 😂 as if I’m incapable of finding my news elsewhere. Everything is political in this thread. The conservatorship wouldn’t exist as it does in many other red states, where civil rights are valued instead of redwood trees. Take several seats because I can already tell you aren’t educated enough for this conversation if Fox News is your go-to response. 

• Love 1
11 minutes ago, sparrowhawk said:

I love when liberals say turn off Fox News 😂 as if I’m incapable of finding my news elsewhere. Everything is political in this thread. The conservatorship wouldn’t exist as it does in many other red states, where civil rights are valued instead of redwood trees. Take several seats because I can already tell you aren’t educated enough for this conversation if Fox News is your go-to response. 

And once again, you’re probably one of the less than smart people refusing to wear a mask because their birdbrains believe it’s a political statement rather than a tool scientifically proven to curve the spread of COVID-19. You really think you did something, don’t you? Good luck listening to your reality tv leader. Just don’t drink the koolaid when it’s offered.

• Like 1

Yaaas we need the non gays too!!!! :barbie:

I'm skeptical about the yellow shirt theory like some of you. I really don't think Britney reads the comments of any of her social media and only knows certain things the boyfriend tells... And he's no FreeBritney supporter, in my opinion.

About Amanda, she talked about her cship not long ago on Instagram, like openly talked about It. At least in her case the family can claim she retired for a decade now, no forced to back to work. Easy A was Amanda last work as an actress and It was in 2010, on imdb there's nothing else listed after that, her occupation is her college classes.

Britney back to work not even a month after facility time.

• Like 1
4 hours ago, OnlyFacts said:

And once again, you’re probably one of the less than smart people refusing to wear a mask because their birdbrains believe it’s a political statement rather than a tool scientifically proven to curve the spread of COVID-19. You really think you did something, don’t you? Good luck listening to your reality tv leader. Just don’t drink the koolaid when it’s offered.

HUH? What the heck are you even talking about lol. Another liberal unable to sustain an argument so it resorts to off topic name calling. In the words of Donald Trump, “Sad!” 😂😂 best of luck buddy

5 minutes ago, sparrowhawk said:

HUH? What the heck are you even talking about lol. Another liberal unable to sustain an argument so it resorts to off topic name calling. In the words of Donals Trump, “Sad!” 😂😂 best of luck buddy

Go clean your double wide, pal.