Barstool Sports goes after the conservatorship

1 minute ago, EasyThere said:

Amanda's case is almost as complicated as Britneys. Even though Amanda has waaay more freedom than Britney. And Amanda was actually "released" from conservatorship. But unfortunately she had a relapse after it. 

However she is fighting conservatorship once again (even though I genuinely think that Amanda needs one)

Remember there’s that ******** rumor with Amanda since she was pregnant then suddenly not pregnant allegedly. Ugh. Both are so sad and BOTH ARE IN F’ING CALIFORNIA!!! Sounds like the state of California needs to change their laws!

• Like 4

The thing is Amanda Bynes everytime she's given complete freedom she relapses and does something.

Britney was never given the chance, Amanda has proven she can't be trusted with freedom, cos she always relapaes 

But someone gave a sobering comment, If All this backfires and Britney doesn't get the freedom. 

One Said, The only other form of freedon is death, And they are basically creating another Michael Jackson sceneario with Britney right now. It took his death to finally have peace. 

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, Spicechinodiva said:

The thing is Amanda Bynes everytime she's given complete freedom she relapses and does something.

Britney was never given the chance, Amanda has proven she can't be trusted with freedom, cos she always relapaes 

But someone gave a sobering comment, If All this backfires and Britney doesn't get the freedom. 

One Said, The only other form of freedon is death, And they are basically creating another Michael Jackson sceneario with Britney right now. It took his death to finally have peace. 

:wontcry:

6 minutes ago, Spicechinodiva said:

Literally my biggest fear. :pensiveney:

3 hours ago, C0CKy said:

I don’t know who he is but I’d like to marry him. :demi:

2 hours ago, 10pm24 said:

Ikr! There’s something so hot about a man fighting for freebritney :cheese:

Yeah, I’m right there with the two of you.  He’s like a knight in shining armor right now.

heath ledger wink GIF

Spoiler

anigif_sub-buzz-4673-1522954232-8.gif?ou

• Love 1
  • Haha 4