Barstool Sports goes after the conservatorship

Have anyone of you guys thought of the possible idea that she likes her life the way it is ??

Don't come for me when all I want to say is that, she's CLEARLY not mentally well. So maybe she just want to be her and live a day at a time. like you guys will know what's better for her than her mother/sister/brother/father ?? If these people are OK with her being under the C-ship that means they know it's necessary for her. she doesn't need the C-ship to be lifted, she just wants good people with good intentions around her. 

Hard pill to swallow, but it's a valid perspective.

11 hours ago, the_blackout said:

Have anyone of you guys thought of the possible idea that she likes her life the way it is ??

Don't come for me when all I want to say is that, she's CLEARLY not mentally well. So maybe she just want to be her and live a day at a time. like you guys will know what's better for her than her mother/sister/brother/father ?? If these people are OK with her being under the C-ship that means they know it's necessary for her. she doesn't need the C-ship to be lifted, she just wants good people with good intentions around her. 

Hard pill to swallow, but it's a valid perspective.

It's definitely a valid perspective that a lot of us have thought about, but it's clear she doesn't 'like' it.  Comfortable though? maybe.  Sometimes people in abusive situations get so used to it to the point of actually thinking it's ok or that they don't need to try anymore.  I have a friend who was in an abusive relationship for over 6 years until he went almost went too far. She acted like she was fine and most of us didn't even know about it the whole time (which I still feel guilty about) because she was still smiling and being normal and even he seemed normal to us, but some people did have a gut feeling something was off.  Long story short, she said she loved him too much and got used to it, and in fact wanted it more during the times he didn't abuse her because she felt better something than feeling nothing at all... thankfully she's in a healthy relationship now though.  I also had a relative very close to me who used to be hard-working, super chatty, thriving on life person who eventually became bipolar. And now she's like a completely different people now.  She'll stay at home or in bed most of the day, do the bare minimum, and just not care anymore.  I've never seen anyone in a C-ship before though except for elderly people with severe Dementia or disability, Britney is clearly able to think for herself, take care of her kids, her body, drive, be in a relationship, make music, and make money... there's literally no reason for her to be in a C-Ship.  She should have medication, therapy, and a guardian with her yes (which she does i.e. her bodyguard or Sam).  But C-Ships are for people with much more severe cases when they can't think or take care of themselves.  Her father is known to take advantage of her, he may love her but he also knows she's a cash cow.  She wouldn't have attempted to talk to a lawyer against her father if that wasn't the case and both her mom, Sam, and people she's worked with also supported #FreeBritney at some point before getting silenced. So I think that says something.

• Love 3
  • Like 1
11 hours ago, jennyj said:

It's definitely a valid perspective that a lot of us have thought about, but it's clear she doesn't 'like' it.  Comfortable though? maybe.  Sometimes people in abusive situations get so used to it to the point of actually thinking it's ok or that they don't need to try anymore.  I have a friend who was in an abusive relationship for over 6 years until he went almost went too far. She acted like she was fine and most of us didn't even know about it the whole time (which I still feel guilty about) because she was still smiling and being normal and even he seemed normal to us, but some people did have a gut feeling something was off.  Long story short, she said she loved him too much and got used to it, and in fact wanted it more during the times he didn't abuse her because she felt better something than feeling nothing at all... thankfully she's in a healthy relationship now though.  I also had a relative very close to me who used to be hard-working, super chatty, thriving on life person who eventually became bipolar. And now she's like a completely different people now.  She'll stay at home or in bed most of the day, do the bare minimum, and just not care anymore.  I've never seen anyone in a C-ship before though except for elderly people with severe Dementia or disability, Britney is clearly able to think for herself, take care of her kids, her body, drive, be in a relationship, make music, and make money... there's literally no reason for her to be in a C-Ship.  She should have medication, therapy, and a guardian with her yes (which she does i.e. her bodyguard or Sam).  But C-Ships are for people with much more severe cases when they can't think or take care of themselves.  Her father is known to take advantage of her, he may love her but he also knows she's a cash cow.  She wouldn't have attempted to talk to a lawyer against her father if that wasn't the case and both her mom, Sam, and people she's worked with also supported #FreeBritney at some point before getting silenced. So I think that says something.

Maybe you're right, I don't know, it's all so confusing. if you guys are right, that means there's a strong and dark power that controls her, it HAS to be that way because for a mother to stay quiet and watch her daughter go through this, this only means that she's in a bad bad place.

I try to send Britney positive energy everyday, by dancing and thinking about her. Hopefully it will get to her. God bless her.

On 7/8/2020 at 3:37 AM, Watch Me Work It said:

It's not the first time she wears a yellow shirt, and she doesn't read comments on her social media. Unless, somebody who reads the comments and is close to her (let's say her boyfriend), told her to wear a yellow shirt so this theory could spread? idk :cheese:

I'm down for the theory to become viral anyway, whatever brings exposure to the Free Britney movement :mhm:

I know what you mean. felt the same

but the detail I noticed is on her Tiktok she only mentioned the flowers. but on her insta she added the comment wearing my favorite yellow shirt. 

it's one thing to just wear it, but another to actually mention it.

• Like 1
  • 1 year later...