Kanye West is running for President of the United States

• Leader

kanye-president.jpg.2e975dd199ef013bfdae39a2700a6229.jpg

Update:

Kanye West dropped out of the race to be come President. 

“He’s out,” said Steve Kramer, a member of West’s campaign team.

Kramer did not specify West’s reasons for allegedly withdrawing, but said he’d “let [Intelligencer] know what I know once I get all our stuff cancelled.”

Earlier:

Kanye West announced he's running for President in 2020. 

It's unclear if he's joking or not, but I have a sneaking suspicion he is dead serious.

"We must now realize the promise of America by trusting God, unifying our vision and building our future," he said. "I am running for president of the United States 🇺🇸! #2020VISION"

You may recall Kanye originally said he' run for President in 2024. 

"When I run for president in 2024, we would've created so many jobs that I'm not going to run, I'm going to walk," he said last year.

It appears he's impatient. 

Are YOU voting for Kanye?

• Love 2
  • Haha 1

For real?! :orangu:

But omg I would die if his campaign jingle would be Touch the Sky.

:yesplease::scalped::mae::blast::yasqueen:

Just imagine if he ran with that song... it would be perfect. :ohmygawd:

I swear it's so genius. Even the video. :imacat:

Btw, before y'all come for me - I am not here for Kanye for President, ok? I'm simply marvelling at all the possibilities of running his campaign. :mattafact:

• Love 1
  • Haha 8
  • Super Mods

This country is such a joke :girlbye: The fact people like Kanye, who has no political aspiration other than boosting his ego, can even run shows how dead American democracy is. Hopefully this is a joke. :girlbye: If it is true, then I’m going to leave this hell hole (if I’ll be able to leave, since COVID-19 rages on and everyone is rightfully banning American travel to their countries) :girlbye:

• Love 7

I mean i know the examples when actors became presidents. But this is a whole different level. What i like about US is diversity. But honestly singer as president idk. I think u still struggling with Trump and with another person who doesn't really know anything about that work after him i don't think it will be good for the citizens.

• Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block