Kanye West is running for President of the United States

1 hour ago, SlayOut said:

Hopefully this is a joke.

tbh, I don't know his political background, but when I knew that Donald Trump was running for president, I thought it was a joke too. I still can't believe he got to become president of the most powerful country of the world, like I don't know how people could vote for him :idkney:

I wonder what would've Joan Rivers said if she was still alive :haha:

• Haha 2
  • Like 3
  • Content Curators

Literally shut up and sit down 

if he wants to go into politics get degrees and be properly educated 

otherwise shut up and be a rapper and let people that actually are working hard to go into politics 

I’m saying this because I literally have no doubt he will start campaigning for 2024

• Love 3
  • Like 2

Haha! I would have thought.This was a.ridiculous joke, but we are talking about the country who voted Mr pe** you are fired level fame into presidency. I wouldn't be surprised Kourtney Kardashian would be his VP hahaha. It's looking.up, you guys😂😂😂

1 hour ago, IForgotYouExisted said:

True but if you take all our countries and different cultures combined in count, America is still on top when it comes to being messy lol. 

America is the laughing stock for many. Not saying me but America has a bad image.

Europe has 44 countries, yet only 4 of them are having a healthy and stable economy. I’m talking about Germany, France, Russia, Norway and it used to be UK. Having a prosperous welfare it’s safe to say that it follows a sophisticated way of living - which means a good education and health systems, etc. The Balkan countries are still struggling to comprehend why ****** education is important to be taught in schools. This is laughable for me. Also it’s laughable because we’re in 2020 and these countries still don’t understand how layered the word gay is. Religion is mandatory to be studied in schools over ****** education and civics. Let me be clear, ****** education has been taken in consideration only in 2020?! 

Every country has its flaws, but having recently one bad president doesn’t necessarily equal something to be laugh at! 

yours truly, an European :queenflopga:

• Love 2
3 hours ago, Style. said:

Europa is a whole plate of messiness, too. :beynah:

I can see that... especially with Brexit and all the far right parties becoming popular... but... things are disastrous here. Things were never right here and now we’ve reached a tipping point and people are FED UP. (Healthcare and healthcare debt, school shootings/gun control, police brutality, racism, kids in cages, etc etc goes on and on) People have opened their eyes and we’re in the midst of a revolution. But KANYE????? He will not get us out of this mess.

15 minutes ago, 2K16NEY said:

I can see that... especially with Brexit and all the far right parties becoming popular... but... things are disastrous here. Things were never right here and now we’ve reached a tipping point and people are FED UP. (Healthcare and healthcare debt, school shootings/gun control, police brutality, racism, kids in cages, etc etc goes on and on) People have opened their eyes and we’re in the midst of a revolution. But KANYE????? He will not get us out of this mess.

I’m not saying Kanye would be a fit president or a president in general. I was just pointing out that is nothing laughable at what is happening in the states. 

• Love 2

What do Americans want from federal government from here on out?  It seems there are so many different groups of people that have their own agendas that I don't feel like the federal government will ever be able to satisfy anyone completely.  I feel like the next decade is going to be all about local government.  Either way, if our society is to go back to being civil, we need to go back to the middle!  Everyone cannot be an activist in a civil society. 

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block