Kanye West is running for President of the United States

• Super Mods
17 minutes ago, Lukass1896 said:

Well... not to play the devil's advocate but... Is Trump any better? :gagasmile::gagacrash:

They’re part of the same club tbh :queenflopga: Trump also only cares about his ego more than the people he represents! :akii: That’s why he doesn’t care that 130,000+ Americans have died from COVID-19 but cares more about the status of the stock market and the economy! :clown:

• Like 3

Honestly, he can go and **** himself very much. If he actually does run for president it'll end up with Trump being re-elected, and that's exactly what he wants. He is a ******* Trump supporter. I ******* hate this guy... Despicable, disgusting! I'm beyond aggravated. May God protect us. Trump's re-election would be devastating... 
DRACARYS, MOTHER FvCK3R. 

• Love 1
  • Like 2
3 hours ago, SlayOut said:

They’re part of the same club tbh :queenflopga: Trump also only cares about his ego more than the people he represents! :akii: That’s why he doesn’t care that 130,000+ Americans have died from COVID-19 but cares more about the status of the stock market and the economy! :clown:

I’m not saying he’s right. But you do realize that at some point more people will die from a crumbled economy than the virus. It needs to be dealt with too. You can’t shut down a country for that long. It will never recover. 
How he handled covid...totally different story and he should be ashamed. 

the Kanye thing... honestly he’s better than Trump and Biden. Biden’s 100 years old. 

I can’t believe this is the state of politics right now..:jeanluc:

• Like 1
  • Super Mods
38 minutes ago, A.a.A said:

I’m not saying he’s right. But you do realize that at some point more people will die from a crumbled economy than the virus. It needs to be dealt with too. You can’t shut down a country for that long. It will never recover. 
How he handled covid...totally different story and he should be ashamed. 

the Kanye thing... honestly he’s better than Trump and Biden. Biden’s 100 years old. 

I can’t believe this is the state of politics right now..:jeanluc:

If we had a solid or even adequate federal response—one that funded mass testing, contact tracing, mandated masks, and provided Americans adequate financial and social relief so that they could properly shelter in place—then we wouldn’t need to be in a government lockdown for as long as we have... and we could have resumed economic activity with at least some protocols about how to handle outbreaks as they happened. But instead, federal leadership has not only killed people, but has also wasted all the precious time we have given them by staying at home as best as possible. Our economy will continue to suffer as states/counties require economies to close again, because the states never had the level of support needed to handle this pandemic. People will lose their jobs, houses, and livelihoods because we have chipped away at our social safety net for decades.

Kanye has no political program; what does he stand for? How would he govern? He’s a waste of space in the political arena. Trump is all of that, and worse. Even though I’m not a fan of Joe Biden (I wanted Elizabeth Warren or Bernie Sanders to be the Democratic nominee) I will vote for him to get Trump out of office. In my opinion, American democracy cannot survive if Trump wins another term in office.

Agreed that the state of politics is horrendous in the country... :girlbye:

• Like 1
54 minutes ago, SlayOut said:

If we had a solid or even adequate federal response—one that funded mass testing, contact tracing, mandated masks, and provided Americans adequate financial and social relief so that they could properly shelter in place—then we wouldn’t need to be in a government lockdown for as long as we have... and we could have resumed economic activity with at least some protocols about how to handle outbreaks as they happened. But instead, federal leadership has not only killed people, but has also wasted all the precious time we have given them by staying at home as best as possible. Our economy will continue to suffer as states/counties require economies to close again, because the states never had the level of support needed to handle this pandemic. People will lose their jobs, houses, and livelihoods because we have chipped away at our social safety net for decades.

Kanye has no political program; what does he stand for? How would he govern? He’s a waste of space in the political arena. Trump is all of that, and worse. Even though I’m not a fan of Joe Biden (I wanted Elizabeth Warren or Bernie Sanders to be the Democratic nominee) I will vote for him to get Trump out of office. In my opinion, American democracy cannot survive if Trump wins another term in office.

Agreed that the state of politics is horrendous in the country... :girlbye:

This is an interesting take on it. And perhaps it would have worked. There are a lot of methods we could have taken to stop this whole thing to be honest. Who knows what would have worked. That’s what’s crazy about this. 

another way we could have gone about it, is instead of giving away all our rights to privacy to the government (which are just normal people), a lot of experts believe that if we did a real hard shutdown for about 6-8 weeks. Like a hardcore, no essential services (except food and other survival needs), but with way more percussions, we could have curbed it instantly. It would have passed through and then re-open. 
Also there is no talk whatsoever about healthcare and what you should be doing to your body to make sure his virus doesn’t kill you. If people were healthier overall it would have also curbed the virus. But the US is massively unhealthy and no one wants to deal with that.
Honestly I hate trump and **** he says. But Biden will be worse. At least trump is upfront about his nonsense. The others hide it. And maybe Kanye won’t hide it either. 
And I honestly don’t think Trump is against democracy. I think it’s totally opposite he’s wayyyyyy to Democratic, capitalism is the most democratic thing and that’s his favourite. 

23 hours ago, jordeezy said:

Elon scares me.  I hate even thinking about how Space X is going to ramp up micromanagement of society.  Ugh.  

How do you figure that? I’m curious

And Elon can’t be Vice President. He wasn’t born in the US.

2 hours ago, A.a.A said:

How do you figure that? I’m curious

And Elon can’t be Vice President. He wasn’t born in the US.

From what I have read about Space X, it is forming a global network of satellites that will provide global access to internet - no dead zones.  I have a coworker whose family member is an engineer that works for Musk and it scares me but they seem to think it's great.  They say it's top secret and he can't even tell them what they are working on. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block