Kanye West is running for President of the United States

On 7/5/2020 at 1:04 AM, PokemonSpears said:

tbh, I don't know his political background, but when I knew that Donald Trump was running for president, I thought it was a joke too. I still can't believe he got to become president of the most powerful country of the world, like I don't know how people could vote for him :idkney:

I wonder what would've Joan Rivers said if she was still alive :haha:

Joan Rivers said on Watch What Happens Live that Trump would make a wonderful president.  She said a lot of great things about him personally.  And she doesn’t mince words.

:clicktina:

44 minutes ago, PuertoRicosFinest said:

Joan Rivers said on Watch What Happens Live that Trump would make a wonderful president.  She said a lot of great things about him personally.  And she doesn’t mince words.

:clicktina:

yeah, I searched it after I posted this

still, that's what she said then, but it would've been interesting to see her reaction to the things he's actually said and done as president

In a way I feel bad for him because he is Bi-Polar and folks with bipolar disorder go thru manic episodes (or at the least the folks I know) and they can act on impulse or make impulsive choices...

ON THE OTHER HAND - i don’t feel sorry for him because he brags about his lavish life style and has more than enough money to get the necessary help he needs. He definitely does things for attention. He recently dropped a single (that flopped) and he announced a bid right after that :ririshade2:

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block