RUMOR: Britney wants to return to work, is set to record new songs, and settled things with her Dad.

I'll believe it once Britney herself hints at it on her Instagram. :imacat: She's been promoting Pride Month and even shot a video to thank her LGBTQ+ fans. If there really is something coming up, we would've gotten posts with captions like, "soon 😉" or "i'm so excited" or whatever. There will be breadcrumbs. There will be a trail. But right now there's none. Just random releases and to me that's just what they are. Random releases. :mattafact:

• Like 6

I know she’s contractually obligated to put out a couple more albums under her current agreement but I don’t think it gives a timeline just a number albums right? I could be wrong and also I don’t believe any of this except maybe the part that Britney wants to return to work not saying she is going to I just think the beginnings of her missing it are happening. The completely idealistic part of me wants to believe she’s “settled things with her dad” they’ve agreed on a path to ending the useless conservatorship but I remind myself A LOT not to believe anything until I hear it from Britney 

• Like 2
  • Super Mods
3 minutes ago, TheySayImCrazy18 said:

I Think The “Must Return” Might Be Due To Legal Reasons?  I Feel Like That Is The Only Way.

Larry is getting ready for her biggest comeback. He’s dusted off his plans in preparation for it.

• Love 1
  • Super Mods
1 minute ago, Amanda1822 said:

I know she’s contractually obligated to put out a couple more albums under her current agreement but I don’t think it gives a timeline just a number albums right? I could be wrong and also I don’t believe any of this except maybe the part that Britney wants to return to work not saying she is going to I just think the beginnings of her missing it are happening. The completely idealistic part of me wants to believe she’s “settled things with her dad” they’ve agreed on a path to ending the useless conservatorship but I remind myself A LOT not to believe anything until I hear it from Britney 

Yeah because technically Nsync still owes Jive an album

• Love 1
  • Haha 5
  • Like 3
14 minutes ago, TheySayImCrazy18 said:

I Think The “Must Return” Might Be Due To Legal Reasons?  I Feel Like That Is The Only Way.

Why? She has been disabled since 2008, she cannot work, therefore she is not obliged for legal reasons. If her father and her team do business with a disabled woman and sue them, that is their problem and that of the person who hires" her" as an artist.