RUMOR: Britney wants to return to work, is set to record new songs, and settled things with her Dad.

I don't think she can settle with dad outside the court. It's been 12 years he could make moves himself seeing her getting better but then she came to court he started extending cship to other states. U really think she can settle with that kind of man. Also i do not see her making music soon. She is happy and having fun from that they show us. Shed doesn't seem wanting to work.

• Like 1

Oh FFS. Just let this woman get married and have a baby. That's literally all she's wanted since 1999 and she didn't even get the experience of "having a family" with her sons. :umwtf: She's running out of time to have another child if it's not already too late. If she's truly happy with Sam, and he's truly invested for love and not fame, then I hope they have a baby and she can have a true experience of motherhood with a husband. 

But for all we know she's consulted doctors or tried and she's not able to have a baby. So in that case, I hope she gets to the vocal lessons and dance studio and returns to dominate. She needs to be willing to put in the work this time around, not banking on her legacy, and for all of that to happen she needs a completely new management, A&R, PR team, and hire a social media team... she needs huge pushes on socials. :kisses2all:

• Like 2
  • Super Mods

"Must" is a very strong word because she doesnt lol. She should, because shes legally bind by her contract to record 3 more albums with RCA but in case she doesnt wish to record, she then must pay them with the approximate amm. of money the rest of the albums would cost making and that's it :mhm: In one way or another, the label will get the money. Huge artists like Britney can just pay them to fu*ck them off, and small artists basically become slaves of their contracts until its finished :( it's an evil industry. 

• Like 2
  • Super Mods
4 hours ago, AnthonyTalks2Much said:

Oh FFS. Just let this woman get married and have a baby. That's literally all she's wanted since 1999 and she didn't even get the experience of "having a family" with her sons. :umwtf: She's running out of time to have another child if it's not already too late. If she's truly happy with Sam, and he's truly invested for love and not fame, then I hope they have a baby and she can have a true experience of motherhood with a husband. 

But for all we know she's consulted doctors or tried and she's not able to have a baby. So in that case, I hope she gets to the vocal lessons and dance studio and returns to dominate. She needs to be willing to put in the work this time around, not banking on her legacy, and for all of that to happen she needs a completely new management, A&R, PR team, and hire a social media team... she needs huge pushes on socials. :kisses2all:

She really is one of a kind. All the popstars especially the new ones want what Britney has yet she just wanted to work enough to retire back home. Like it’s so bizarre that she has such simple aspirations, she even told Nigel that on the set of BOMT. It’s like she has achieved so much yet all she just wanted was to get pregnant but I understand why she is so motivated. Her upbringing was tough and she wants to recreate her family, like build a happy one that is different than what she grew up in that’s why she is so chill with kfed. 

Such a remarkable woman :)

• Love 1
  • Like 2

I actually don't think she does owe another album. An interview Kevin gave in 2006 indicated she'd probably be done by now.

It also all changed when it went from Jive to RCA/BMG and nobody knows.

Also this OP is a load of twaddle, she isn't coming back any time soon. Mood ring was masterminded by her team.

14 hours ago, Fenixxx123 said:

hope she returns when she's ready, which I don't think it's the case now

she just needs a year or two off to be completely healthy and make a big return

I find that a routine and work keeps me busy and gets the best out of me. She’s always said she’s happy when she’s dancing and performing, even Jamie and Lynne has said in documentaries ‘She loves what she’s doing’.

I wouldn’t be surprised if she was craving a bit of showbiz tbh, she’s still a ball of energy 

14 hours ago, vinay said:

Britney has become more relevant these past 2 years then since 2011,her iconic songs are gaining streams faster she is constantly in the news and going viral on twitter, it all started with the #FreeBritney Movement

true, this new generation of kids/young teens knows so many Britney songs lol (bomt, oops, toxic, womanizer, gimme more, IUSA, criminal, work b) & if you check her YouTube comments she gained a lot of support from kids (‘I’m 12 and Britney is da ****’)

5y ago it wasn’t the case lol

14 hours ago, Roxxy said:

I'll believe it once Britney herself hints at it on her Instagram. :imacat: She's been promoting Pride Month and even shot a video to thank her LGBTQ+ fans. If there really is something coming up, we would've gotten posts with captions like, "soon 😉" or "i'm so excited" or whatever. There will be breadcrumbs. There will be a trail. But right now there's none. Just random releases and to me that's just what they are. Random releases. :mattafact:

Yes and until she tells me out of her own mouth that she doesn’t want me buying her random releases then imma keep buying like I have my entire life :mattafact: you don’t want to support? That’s fine but don’t shame the rest of us since SHE hasn’t said out of her own mouth she doesn’t want us to buy or stream :lessons: that’s not for you so don’t panic :queenie:

• Haha 2
4 hours ago, puppylo16 said:

She really is one of a kind. All the popstars especially the new ones want what Britney has yet she just wanted to work enough to retire back home.

Agreed! I think the majority of her success is simply being relatable. Aside from the timing of her career and whatnot, people are drawn to her simplicity and mystery on a subconscious level...