RUMOR: Britney wants to return to work, is set to record new songs, and settled things with her Dad.

2 hours ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Not you calling me delusional over someone you don’t know personally. I get what’s going on but she at some point in public no matter how controlled she is can be vocal if she truly wanted to. I do believe there are things she doesn’t agree with, but I don’t think it has anything to do with fans supporting her music. I stand by what I said and you don’t have to act all high and mighty assuming you know her life. That to me is delusional :arianabye:

Why doesn't she record/ release new music then? It's all for her fans after all. Why do they keep "releasing" and promoting a 4 years old track that we already had.

• Like 1
Just now, Catalin said:

Why doesn't she record/ release new music then? It's all for her fans after all. Why do they keep "releasing" and promoting a 4 years old track that we already had.

This is a 5 year old song that she recorded from an album she’s passionate about. I don’t care about her releasing and promoting new music. This is old music and why would she promote it when it’s been out for years. Y’all grasping at straws and trying to fight with people over no reason. I can’t wait for the day she calls all you fools out. She’s probably tired of being in the spotlight, but misses things from time to time. Bunch of tin foil hat wearing fools 

I dont want to get too excited because its likely not to be true. But it does kind of make sense. She hasn't worked since October 2018 which is nearly 2 years and whilst she probably has enjoyed a well earned break, she probably is getting bored now of doing nothing especially as she is only 38. and 2021 will be 5 years since Glory and I don't really think the record label will want her to go beyond 5 years without releasing  a new album.

I hope things finally get settled with her dad in August and shes happy with the outcome and that will then spur her to get back in the studio.

4 hours ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

This is a 5 year old song that she recorded from an album she’s passionate about. I don’t care about her releasing and promoting new music. This is old music and why would she promote it when it’s been out for years. Y’all grasping at straws and trying to fight with people over no reason. I can’t wait for the day she calls all you fools out. She’s probably tired of being in the spotlight, but misses things from time to time. Bunch of tin foil hat wearing fools 

Lol if you're waiting for the day she calls us out,  yet you think she can say whatever she wants at any time why hasnt she? You don't know her life, but we know based on documentation and through others experiences with her that things are controlled. But i'm the delusional one.  Ok. Haha keep telling yourself that. I'm not feeding her team that leeches off the money she makes while she only gets an allowance.  :thelook:

• Like 2
53 minutes ago, Justney said:

Lol if you're waiting for the day she calls us out,  yet you think she can say whatever she wants at any time why hasnt she? You don't know her life, but we know based on documentation and through others experiences with her that things are controlled. But i'm the delusional one.  Ok. Haha keep telling yourself that. I'm not feeding her team that leeches off the money she makes while she only gets an allowance.  :thelook:

You probably weren’t even supporting her music before then and probably illegally downloaded everything but stay pressed at what others are doing with their money :thelook:

49 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

You probably weren’t even supporting her music before then and probably illegally downloaded everything but stay pressed at what others are doing with their money :thelook:

I don't illegally download her music.  Omg.  I even bought Glory before I realized what was going on. You're being blind and that's not my problem.  That's unfortunately Britney's problem. 

You know I bet the lawyer keeping her in her cship makes more money than she does in her allowance.  Weird.

Keep buying up all her perfumes and going to The Zone :) maybe she'll never make music again because she isn't passionate anymore due to how controlled her life is. But I bet you thought even her son was lying.  

54 minutes ago, Justney said:

I don't illegally download her music.  Omg.  I even bought Glory before I realized what was going on. You're being blind and that's not my problem.  That's unfortunately Britney's problem. 

You know I bet the lawyer keeping her in her cship makes more money than she does in her allowance.  Weird.

Keep buying up all her perfumes and going to The Zone :) maybe she'll never make music again because she isn't passionate anymore due to how controlled her life is. But I bet you thought even her son was lying.  

I don’t buy her perfumes, her merch, go to the zone, etc. I only care about supporting her music and yeah maybe she won’t make music anymore and that is her choice to make. I’ll support whatever she decides to do with her music. I also bet you think someone is pointing a gun at her to record her videos thanking her fans for supporting her music. Nobody knows what the truth is 100%. I do believe Jayden because he’s closer to her than we are and obviously she hasn’t made anything since 2016. 
And you’re over here glamorizing a relationship with someone who disrespected her on so many levels yet you’re shaming me for streaming and buying her music. Ok then. You do you and I’ll do me now have a nice day and don’t quote me anymore :hiii:

On 6/25/2020 at 3:11 PM, Slayer said:

she 'must' return? that doesn't make any sense

obviously i'd love this to be true but i don't see it unfortunately :tear:

I literally noticed the same thing. You are part of my tribe haha. I thought that was weird too, at best it's bad grammar haha. She "must" and then it says "she wants to" LOL so contradictory or just bad spelling .

Question: If someone is being exploited and has his/her personal freedoms severely limited under "medical" reasons yet, those.medical reasons do not fully apply when it comes down to milking that person, is this (if it were.true, of course) really good news?

She settled things with her dad as in: According to him I am medically incapable of making normal, basic decisions in my life, but I have what it takes to make a record? Let's be honest, if it were the case her input would be almost zero. She would run into a recording studio, sing what others think she should sing and get out. Wow! Amazingly exciting.