RUMOR: Britney wants to return to work, is set to record new songs, and settled things with her Dad.

I don't.even know if she would have.any real involvement , beyond run ins to the studio to drop some vocals and psychotic hair flips and spins as "performances". Sorry, this doesn't seem very exciting, given the fact that her whole life doesn't seem to be in a place of creativity and that a bunch of roaches exploit her. But...woohoo!?

As a Britney fan, I learned my lesson not to get hyped up so easily :crying1:  I can see that she will eventually come back one day, but I also cannot see how this is possible for her without somehow addressing her situation. Are we gonna pretend like nothing happened last year? Are they waiting for it to die completely, for us to forget everything and then drop an album or a new residency? It will be a huge struggle for me to support the brand knowing that the person behind it, is not free. Are we gonna get a new FF era? Scripted interviews and everything? I'm not here for that, honestly. And I understand that she doesn't owe us anything at this point, she could just retire and I'd be happy, as long as that's what she wants. I feel like if she ever comes back, it will be a lot different. Either way, I wish her all the best.

• Like 1

I feel like I get totally gaslit by #TeamBritney - being a fan makes me feel like I'm a conspiracy theorist because truly, what are we ever supposed to believe? I sincerely do not feel like I'm a paranoid person and I try to look at situations objectively with available facts, but why is this rumor even in the ether right now? Although Mood Ring was the Apple Pie we needed, why release four years later? Devil Lou Lou and Co are testing waters and or distracting us.

..See? Now I sound paranoid.

• Like 1

I personally believe this. Her Dads older now and has health issues. I don’t think he can handle the stress of controlling her life anymore. She’s obviously not made it easy for him and rightfully so. She’s also making all these points and posting tons of cryptic messages on IG as if she’s fully aware and wants us to know shes taking her power back. She also clearly feels excited about music with this Glory revamp and Mood Ring success. If you look at the situation as a whole it’s looking south for the cship now. Not to mention it being hard enough for her Dad prior to last years #freebritney movement which is only going to keep exploding every court date. It’s over. 

• Like 3

If I were a mother, I don't think I could ever be civil with someone who physically disciplined my child to the point where my co-parent had to put out a restraining order against that person, even if it was my own father. Not to mention all the rumors over the years of just how controlling Jamie is over Britney, I just can't see her forgiving him and settling things with him when it's so clear that she so very badly wants to get the hell out of this conservatorship.

• Like 1
On 6/25/2020 at 6:07 PM, C0CKy said:

Yeah how convenient is the timing for this rumor? Now nobody has to feel bad about supporting Team CON. Buy Mood Ring (by demand) again guys!

People will rationalize this in whatever way makes them not feel guilty. 

Exactly, guys don't fall for this.  This is still a woman almost in her 40s that has no legal rights based on alleged dementia who was sent a few months later on a world tour.  This is abuse, loud and clear

• Like 1
6 hours ago, RacingDownBlvd said:

I feel like I get totally gaslit by #TeamBritney - being a fan makes me feel like I'm a conspiracy theorist because truly, what are we ever supposed to believe? I sincerely do not feel like I'm a paranoid person and I try to look at situations objectively with available facts, but why is this rumor even in the ether right now? Although Mood Ring was the Apple Pie we needed, why release four years later? Devil Lou Lou and Co are testing waters and or distracting us.

..See? Now I sound paranoid.

My thoughts exactly.  :britstare11:

I actually feel in my gut that she’s ready to be creative again. This year has been very inspiring for creatives, we’ve seen a lot of terrible things that we want to bring light to. I just hope she doesn’t go full on pop. Let them sultry vocals out for a run Brit! 

On 6/25/2020 at 6:46 PM, Amanda1822 said:

I know she’s contractually obligated to put out a couple more albums under her current agreement but I don’t think it gives a timeline just a number albums right? I could be wrong and also I don’t believe any of this except maybe the part that Britney wants to return to work not saying she is going to I just think the beginnings of her missing it are happening. The completely idealistic part of me wants to believe she’s “settled things with her dad” they’ve agreed on a path to ending the useless conservatorship but I remind myself A LOT not to believe anything until I hear it from Britney 

Remember she doesn’t necessarily have to put out “new” music though.

look at what that there doing with mood ring

Wouldnt be surprise if glory gets rereleased

17 hours ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Yes and until she tells me out of her own mouth that she doesn’t want me buying her random releases then imma keep buying like I have my entire life :mattafact: you don’t want to support? That’s fine but don’t shame the rest of us since SHE hasn’t said out of her own mouth she doesn’t want us to buy or stream :lessons: that’s not for you so don’t panic :queenie:

Have you considered she can't???? Seriously any time she mentions things her team censors her.  Come on. This is a terrible excuse to indulge as a fan. She is controlled and that's not speculation, read up on how it's like for people to interview her or how they see her backstage(i'm talking about her peers not fans). She's not allowed to talk to anyone or say certain things. You're delusional to think she can freely say anything like that! Buy her sh.it but know you're supporting her team and that's that.  There's no excuse like she hasn't physically said anything so it's ok. It's not ok.  She can't say anything.  But do what you want to do.  :angietea:

• Like 1

1.  Y'all need to stop believing everything on Twitter. Twitter is more messy and fake than people on Exhale lol. Literally any of us could of tweeted that. :orangu: 

2.  I actually believe she wants to work again, but I don't believe she wants to work under her same label or team, and I definitely don't think she came into an agreement with her papa outside of court.

16 hours ago, deadcrocodiletears said:

this is EXACTLY what I was thinking. If there is any truth to any of this, it's very convenient that her team would do this after they rleased Mood Ring and realized there is still a lot of interest in her beyond Free Britney. Of course she 'sorted things out about the conservatorship and wants to get back to work ASAP'.  This sounds like a Circus 2.0 to me and honestly i'm NOT here for it. 

I already can see articles mentioning how she's having fun again on studio, as a therapy after all recent drama.

They probably will sell the idea of her getting more freedom after next hearings, maybe even milking the freedom theme for some song.

6 hours ago, Justney said:

Have you considered she can't???? Seriously any time she mentions things her team censors her.  Come on. This is a terrible excuse to indulge as a fan. She is controlled and that's not speculation, read up on how it's like for people to interview her or how they see her backstage(i'm talking about her peers not fans). She's not allowed to talk to anyone or say certain things. You're delusional to think she can freely say anything like that! Buy her sh.it but know you're supporting her team and that's that.  There's no excuse like she hasn't physically said anything so it's ok. It's not ok.  She can't say anything.  But do what you want to do.  :angietea:

Not you calling me delusional over someone you don’t know personally. I get what’s going on but she at some point in public no matter how controlled she is can be vocal if she truly wanted to. I do believe there are things she doesn’t agree with, but I don’t think it has anything to do with fans supporting her music. I stand by what I said and you don’t have to act all high and mighty assuming you know her life. That to me is delusional :arianabye:

• Like 1