RUMOR: Britney wants to return to work, is set to record new songs, and settled things with her Dad.

I was very clear about the intentions of her team,Β her father and accomplices, which adds that her fans have fed her team instead of fighting for her rights.Β Authentic emotional manipulation.

Her state of mind right now is evident and she is not going to resist another era 2011 or one era 2008.

• Like 1

i don't see convenient at all she came back right now, 2021 is almost booked at all with all tour announcements and new realeses soΒ  knowing her teamΒ  and financially strategy talkin' is not her best year to launch or going on big tour. I Mean, i know she comes back, but at 2022, maybe when everybody's on tour she could drop new music and start selling tickets for a new tour.

I only trust the sources that speak to US weekly (aka Sam). This is BS. If Britney settled everything with the cship, why noΒ happy Father’s Day post? If she settled everything with the cship, she’d most likely be more concerned with having another baby rather than musicΒ tbh.Β So, I call BS. Britney isn’t coming back to musicΒ for awhile guys.britney spears hair flip GIF

• Like 2
3 hours ago, PuertoRicosFinest said:

I feel it in the air. Β This just feels true. Β There’s been so much Britney activity in the ether. Β I think the Queen B thing just sent the collective hive mind into overdrive. Β Britney is on everyone’s lips.Β 

:scalped:

Let the flood gates open. Β Britney is coming for you.

:badthoughts:

Β 

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f299ea2fecb1c56273013

4 hours ago, PuertoRicosFinest said:

I feel it in the air. Β This just feels true. Β There’s been so much Britney activity in the ether. Β I think the Queen B thing just sent the collective hive mind into overdrive. Β Britney is on everyone’s lips.Β 

:scalped:

Let the flood gates open. Β Britney is coming for you.

:badthoughts:

Β 

I know exactly what you mean by you feel it in the airΒ