Apology for the Slave 4 U / Black Lives Matter topic

28 minutes ago, TylerSanchez said:

You have been given the benefit of the doubt too many times now, you knew exactly what you were doing with these posts. 

**** you your entire website only had a platform because of Britney, yes HAD and now you are tarnishing her reputation once again like the POS you are. 
You have never given a single **** about her, you befriended her abuser and apparently were ****ing him, allegedly met her (questionable photos) no doubt thanks to the abuser and got unreleased material to “leak to everyone” while most of still rots on a hard drive even though you are not even a Britney fan. 

Done with your **** now man, wish I never even came back to here it’s literally a negative graveyard. 

bill hader popcorn GIF

• Haha 5
22 minutes ago, TylerSanchez said:

You have been given the benefit of the doubt too many times now, you knew exactly what you were doing with these posts. 

**** you your entire website only had a platform because of Britney, yes HAD and now you are tarnishing her reputation once again like the POS you are. 
You have never given a single **** about her, you befriended her abuser and apparently were ****ing him, allegedly met her (questionable photos) no doubt thanks to the abuser and got unreleased material to “leak to everyone” while most of still rots on a hard drive even though you are not even a Britney fan. 

Done with your **** now man, wish I never even came back to here it’s literally a negative graveyard. 

You could have just said apology not accepted. Or, even better, nothing at all. Especially seeing as you’re so done :frenchy: 

Oh and the irony of you calling this place a negative graveyard when you have the only negative comment on this thread :clownery:

• Like 2

I just thought it was mainly insensitive to the BLM movement .. it may seem like the BLM movement is only about canceling ppl for their racist remarks/ actions, but it’s way deeper than that and all the canceling is distracting from the big picture. 

• Like 3
1 hour ago, EasyThere said:

Atm I ain't buying it. Because no matter how hard ppl tried to explain it to you,nicely. You arrogantly kept pushing your narrative.

Only when you started to receive real backlash,personal attacks on social media etc. and when ppl pointed out you are degrading such an important movement/issue with something no one had a problem with,was the moment you backed down and deleted a very harmful thought/thread. A thread that could ruin someone's career in a second. You certainly knew what you were doing based on ur posts on that thread.

With that being said. I appreciate that you have apologised.

This exactly. He’s missing the big picture 

• Like 3
13 minutes ago, EasyThere said:

We had a big *** discussion on here and social media thanks to Jordan. And asides from few Karen's such as yourself. No one had issue with that song. Black community especially.

Plus cancelling ppl  for shot that isn't insensitive in the first place. Is degrading to BLM movement and is distracting from the real issue.

As IF Britney would be cancelled over S4U. 

Give me a break.

People need to learn how to discuss issues without jumping down other people's throats or name calling.

Grow up. You sound like a complete and utter drama queen. :clown:

• Like 5

i know that thread would be problematic the moment i read the statement that implies slaves/slavery are associated with black people only. that Britney should have known better than singing a song written by a black artist (which btw was originally intended for another black artist), and that she should be responsible for using/singing about being a "slave" and that she and the song are part of the problem. :xcuseme:

sis you really tried. i'm not gonna go further anymore. the thread has been deleted anyway. but i hope you be more careful the next time. you see how people can easily cancel someone even for the wrongest reasons. case in point: beyhive now cancelling Britney and not because of a degrading thing she did. Britney doesn't deserve that, she doesn't deserve more hatreds or cancellations directed at her. but it is especially more hurtful if it is from her own fanbase that tries to cancel her. :sofedup:

• Like 6
4 hours ago, BUWYGF said:

I'm sorry to hear you got bullied @Jordan Miller. I did leave that thread very quick because I knew what a hot mess it would become lol. People were definitely overreacting. I did believe the original thread was a stretch because I see people overdramatizing the whole movement all over the Internet, which in a way defeats its purpose. I feel like everyone is trying to present themselves as good samaritans through the BLM movement. Which is disgusting (not you though sweetie). You did share your thinking and there really wasn't a problem with that. I don't think you need to apologize, especially not to some of the trash that lives on the Internet and pretends to be the all-righteous :bedtime: You're somewhat of a journalist baby, its a part of your job to stir some controversy, rock it:chrissy:

Lots of people want those brownie points and participation badges ya know.

FTR that’s aimed towards disingenuous folks using current movements to appeal to the masses cough cough Gaga. Not an attack towards anyone on this forum.

• Like 1

@Jordan Miller

First off, thank you for building a platform where Britney fans and fans of pop music & pop culture can communicate amongst each other. Truth be told I didn’t read your thread in the way some did and you raised a good question. I honestly felt it was better we take on the question before twitter or other platforms did.

Right now a lot of folks are feeling passionate and somewhat triggered when it comes to sensitive subjects. I think you are doing a superb job.

In regards to the hateful comments that I see on here...i feel that its important to be proactive instead of reactive. If you do not have anything nice to say, step away and take a breather then comment. We all need to understand that its important to hear each other (listen) and communicate better. I believe in trying to keep a positive atmosphere. Much love! 

Chefs Kiss GIF by Nick Jonas

7 hours ago, babyimmafreak90 said:

You could have just said apology not accepted. Or, even better, nothing at all. Especially seeing as you’re so done :frenchy: 

Oh and the irony of you calling this place a negative graveyard when you have the only negative comment on this thread :clownery:

you may bee realy harsh. but this was too much and un-invited.