Apology for the Slave 4 U / Black Lives Matter topic

22 minutes ago, BuckyKatt said:

:well:

That's a nice gesture but i don't see the need for that. At all.   For those who need it Calm Down Taylor Swift GIF

Some of you were borderline bullying :howdareyou:  

I apologize for them Jordan :hugs:

Edit: and yes, leave it a couple of hours and then delete the thread

Exactly! this was what i was straight up saying when i was defending him :lessons:

Some were just being PLAN rude and were actually bullying him, calling his site a flop, talking about his personality (despite only knowing jordan thru a screen)

I had to snap and come in because it was just backlash over there :imhere:

18 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Not that you need my forgiveness but I forgive you :mattafact: now admit that bad idea is the best song off TUN and that it deserved to be a single and we will definitely forget this series of unfortunate events ever happened :mattafact:

I can’t with the promotion of my thread :gloria:

• Haha 2
  • Super Mods

I'm sorry to hear you got bullied @Jordan Miller. I did leave that thread very quick because I knew what a hot mess it would become lol. People were definitely overreacting. I did believe the original thread was a stretch because I see people overdramatizing the whole movement all over the Internet, which in a way defeats its purpose. I feel like everyone is trying to present themselves as good samaritans through the BLM movement. Which is disgusting (not you though sweetie). You did share your thinking and there really wasn't a problem with that. I don't think you need to apologize, especially not to some of the trash that lives on the Internet and pretends to be the all-righteous :bedtime: You're somewhat of a journalist baby, its a part of your job to stir some controversy, rock it:chrissy:

• Like 1
  • Content Curators
1 minute ago, Blackout2006 said:

- Wikipedia

Search Results

Featured snippet from the web

Co-written by Pharrell Williams and Chad Hugo, who together made up the production group the Neptunes, 'Slave 4 U' was originally meant for Janet Jackson, who said that the song was too sultry for her vocals.

also I knew about boys 

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Britneyarmy8 said:

Search Results

Featured snippet from the web

Co-written by Pharrell Williams and Chad Hugo, who together made up the production group the Neptunes, 'Slave 4 U' was originally meant for Janet Jackson, who said that the song was too sultry for her vocals.

also I knew about boys 

Oh, weird! i anyways dont think janet would suit for the song despite its rnb-infused sound

I didn't even notice that thank god. I was more thinking of her life and names of her songs. Like she wanted to escape overprotected slave for them life to live at her own cause it was her prerogative. But ended up in cship.  And some ppl think she is (was) crazy -which is also used a lot in her songs. So much coincedence if u think about it

You have been given the benefit of the doubt too many times now, you knew exactly what you were doing with these posts. 

**** you your entire website only had a platform because of Britney, yes HAD and now you are tarnishing her reputation once again like the POS you are. 
You have never given a single **** about her, you befriended her abuser and apparently were ****ing him, allegedly met her (questionable photos) no doubt thanks to the abuser and got unreleased material to “leak to everyone” while most of still rots on a hard drive even though you are not even a Britney fan. 

Done with your **** now man, wish I never even came back to here it’s literally a negative graveyard. 

• Like 6