Apology for the Slave 4 U / Black Lives Matter topic

14 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

You know master bedroom just means the main bedroom of the master, right? :awks:

Master: A man who has people working for him, especially servants or slaves.

That’s ok!?!? It’s 2020 and The Houston Association of realtors firmly disagrees with it #google
😉

• Like 1
22 hours ago, Britneyarmy8 said:

I really don’t know what the hell you are yelling at me for? 
me and @PuertoRicosFinest were having a peaceful conversation about our deferring opinions and it was not even about the black lives matter protests 

I wasn’t even on that topic about looting and all so ur comment makes zero sense buddy 

I personally don’t even agree with the stealing and looting so idk what you assuming about me 

also if you think people were not upset that a black president was coming into power u are so uneducated it is sad 

sorry wasnt talking to you directly was addressing the people who are out there "protesting" and asking for apoligies for every damn thing... the thing is that we are all human we all make mistakes sometimes its just called growing up

but nowdays everything you say might be offensive to some people cuz they will be trigered 

you cant say black cuz that way you are racist

cant say girl cuz they are women 

cant say men and women cuz some one doesn indentify as niether one of them he idetifies as a plane or something 

and it turns out i need to appoligies for every damn thing i said cuz some one might be offended 

And changing certain terminology cuz what might others think or that it might make others feel like they are beeing called out that doesnt even make sence 

And to keep the focus on the song no she should not change or apologise for the word slave in her song 

ITS A ******* SONG and she is not promoting slavery nor is disrespecting afroamericans that were brought to usa 

again not pointing fingers at you 

just talking in general

On 6/26/2020 at 12:39 AM, EasyThere said:

Imagine saying idiotic thing like this. Borderline racist thing like this. And than proceeded to act all mighty. And like you actually did something.

OG thread was not about being ally,it was about Britney being unnecessarily bashed. 

Thanks for proving my point "Karen",you really think you did smth there :deserves:

Don't know what race you are, and don't care.

Didn't read the OG thread, and don't need to.

You're still an idiot for the way you conduct yourself. You're just plain rude.

4 hours ago, EasyThere said:

I wasn't talking about slavery. There is no such thing as racism towards white people in modern times. There is hatred towards them from people that experienced racist **** from white people. 

I respectfully disagree. Racism can be towards anyone, even white people.

• Like 4
15 minutes ago, EasyThere said:

Seek help

Considering both Lady Antebellum and the Dixie Chicks have changed their names in recent weeks...

I stand by my original post.

I could care less whether Britney's reputation is hurt.

If a song needs to be retired for a while because it's offensive or hurtful to a group of people, then it is worth having the discussion.

Why would I assume you are Black when your #1 priority is Britney's reputation? :rihstare:

I actually assumed the opposite. I assumed you are white, out to protect Britney above all else...and that you're also incredibly rude.

So whatever. :forkit: