Britney and Sam Hang out at the beach together

I think it's from this day, during her IG hiatus 

but maybe i'm wrong.

17 minutes ago, nerdygeekgrl said:

I know I was thinking the same thing. I'm tired of seeing her with no one else but him. Jesus, can she at least have a lunch date with Willie? Anyone at this point but Sham 

They could hire Willie for an afternoon tanning session, yes. It gives the impression the boyfriend is the only person on her life, how sad is that...

• Like 5
  • Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

5 minutes ago, Itscuzim31 said:

Everyone that’s concerned for her please take a moment and remind yourself that she gets to ride that whenever she wants. Home girl is doing  A OK.. 

She can do better. Idk what she sees in him. He's a complete and utter buffoon who tries way too hard to be convincing. 

• Haha 1
  • Like 3
7 hours ago, Charlotte_the_Harlot said:

They're so tanned :makeitrain:
while my skin is the whitest tone in the universe :crying1:

Of course they had to put her phone on the front, so you won't have any doubt she got permission to use it :jl:

" Our sources say Jamie is alarmed Britney is using Lynne to get more freedom, during a period where her judgment is extremely bad. She's not allowed to drive with her phone -- security stopped her after she was caught texting and driving a week ago. Security takes her phone when she takes the wheel. By the way ... Britney doesn't have a smartphone -- only a flip phone -- because of what she might do if she has access to the internet."

Source: https://www.tmz.com/2019/05/07/britney-spears-using-mother-lynne-mental-health-dark-period/

So what is the truth? :ineedthetruth: