Boys Noize should produce on Britney's B10

1 hour ago, LetsRoll said:

Excuse me, (Drop Dead) Beautiful aka Vegetables is a BOP, not like rest of her collabs you mentioned :mcwave:

I like it too, to an extent. But the part where I said the collabs are usually her most made fun of, this applied to (DD)B. And you just did it with the vegetables references :gloria:

• Leader
1 hour ago, ol123 said:

What's the obsession with Britney collabing with people that don't even come close to her as an artist. 

Can we get a collab with another A list singer instead of people that don't sell. :ohwut:

Because Britney owes it to herself to experiment with new sounds. She's Britney freakin Spears, of course she can collab with anyone. But how does that push the envelope for her artistically? And how do we fine who comes close to her as an artist? It's subjective. I think it'd be cool if she used her stardom to shine a light on producers who aren't as famous. :ohwut:

1 minute ago, Jordan Miller said:

Yea I was wondering this, too. I love Chromatica but his work is fire. I wanna hear what they cooked up. 

Me too, i'm curious to hear his work for Gaga. Hopefully they will leak somehow.

His work reminds me a bit of Gesaffelstein (a french dj) but less electronic more urban obviously, it still has that dark edge to it though. I dig it.

1 minute ago, Urbanney said:

So is will.i.am :wonka:

Will.i.am is more of an opportunist, he's only here for the fame it's quite obvious when you hear him on interviews, he only talks about sales, charts and success but rarely about music itself. Nothing good will come out of these big names. She needs new fresh blood clearly!

• Like 2
vor 3 Stunden schrieb YannFrance:

Me too, i'm curious to hear his work for Gaga. Hopefully they will leak somehow.

His work reminds me a bit of Gesaffelstein (a french dj) but less electronic more urban obviously, it still has that dark edge to it though. I dig it.

The beat is amazing, thank you for this :) This is exactly how I pictured Chromatica (guess I was wrong lol) it also gives me a lot of Artpop vibes.

• Like 1
  • Super Mods

Yeah I dig his sound, it can be a bit intense but I know Britney can make it work because I can imagine some elements working for her. His work is bizarre but I trust she would know how to make it work. 

• Love 1