Boys Noize should produce on Britney's B10

Not sure how would Blackout II work out.

what Britney needs is a cohesive themed album like Christina’s B2B or Madonna’s Confessions.

it is the only way she can make a solid come back. Don’t get me wrong I like her recent stuff ALOT but it sounds like a collection of hits from various DJ and producers that don’t have to do with each other thrown together to create a greatest hits album. What she needs in one sound, one aesthetic in the next era. 

• Like 2

Lol this sound doesn't fit Britney at all,  but that might be more reason for her to work with them. Imagine her style, Danja and this guy coming together. It could mash very well as long as they get to be creative 100% their way. But imagining Britney singing on these songs, I would say no thanks.

We do need a new fresh sound from Brit though. B10 needs to be HUGE and unlike anything on the radio right now. an A list collab with Rihanna would be amazing. Together they will break any record.

I mean why not? I can see him as co-producer of a couple of dark tracks, but here's the thing, I need pure pop from Britney too, please contact Max Martin ASAP for at least four tracks, then you can be experimental with the rest :yaknow: