Where are you from?

Slayer

oh I lived in 3 different countries since I was born :jl:

and it gets funnier if you want to know about my origins/ethnicities :jl: and my 3 names :jl:

:jl:

let's say that I'm from France :jj:

btw, I've been to England once, in London, honestly you English people make such horrible food, you should keep away from trying new culinary experiences :jl: my puck is still recovering from the trauma that I had by eating what was supposed to be a cake with some marmalade :jj:  what a way to start a day :jl: oh and it wasn't over, I had the pleasure (:jl:) to try another cream-desert :jj: it was a culinary crime :jl:

• Haha 8
17 hours ago, conceptuel said:

oh I lived in 3 different countries since I was born :jl:

and it gets funnier if you want to know about my origins/ethnicities :jl: and my 3 names :jl:

let's say that I'm from France :jj:

btw, I've been to England once, in London, honestly you English people make such horrible food, you should keep away from trying new culinary experiences :jl: my puck is still recovering from the trauma that I had by eating what was supposed to be a cake with some marmalade :jj:  what a way to start a day :jl: oh and it wasn't over, I had the pleasure (:jl:) to try another cream-desert :jj: it was a culinary crime :jl:

me reading this: :gagasmile:

the whole of the UK isn't 'London', there are many other great places to visit :) 

But that's your opinion about the food you had in London, there are many great places to eat there and across the UK :) 

Because the UK has so much diversity there are SO many different varieties of food available from all sorts of cultures 

what did you eat? if you went for 'traditional' english food that is probably why it wasn't that great tbh :demi: 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block