Where are you from?

Slayer

9 hours ago, OOPSY said:

Yes, I am from Brazil as well. Morava no interior do estado de Sao Paulo, voce e de onde ?

I have lived in Pittsburgh PA since 2016. Anybody around here ?

Interior da Paraíba. Sim, eu gostava de RBD. Assisti as duas primeiras temporadas quase todas, e tinha até dois álbuns.

3 hours ago, JackSProductions said:

Born and raised in Cornwall, UK! :yeahhh: It’s down the South coast, nothing like London, full of country lanes and beaches, I literally live 5 minutes away from the beach it’s so lovely :makeitrain:

I went to Cornwall on a school trip in year 6. Nice beaches and quite peaceful. Very different to London :orangu: 

10 hours ago, Blackout2006 said:

Since when Texas was a country? :selena:

The question was where are you from. A lot of people put their cities and states, and I clearly put my country USA as well. You wanna come at me for some reason and not anybody else? What’s wrong sweetie? OH and from 1836 to 1845 Texas WAS it’s own country. Look it up :ririshade1:

• Haha 2
  • Like 2
2 hours ago, Alxatc said:

The question was where are you from. A lot of people put their cities and states, and I clearly put my country USA as well. You wanna come at me for some reason and not anybody else? What’s wrong sweetie? OH and from 1836 to 1845 Texas WAS it’s own country. Look it up :ririshade1:

Huh, I ain’t coming for you. I was sarcastically asking a question :ririshade1: plus 1836 to 1845 is 1836 to 1845, not 2020 :ririshade1:

Now the real question is no more whether Texas is a country or not, but the REAL question is, Since when did Exhale forget what sarcasm is? :wontcry:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block