Where are you from?

Slayer

• Content Curators

Massachusetts USA 

I love the north east and New England in general but my small suburban town filled with soccer moms can get pretty 

boring :tired:

but my parents first moved from India to Germany for 8 years and had my oldest sister there! 
she has a cooler story 

I was the last child 13 years into their marriage so they were pretty much done with moving and big changes :imacat:

10 minutes ago, Britneyarmy8 said:

Massachusetts USA 

I love the north east and New England in general but my small suburban town filled with soccer moms can get pretty 

boring :tired:

but my parents first moved from India to Germany for 8 years and had my oldest sister there! 
she has a cooler story 

I was the last child 13 years into their marriage so they were pretty much done with moving and big changes :imacat:

You're the closest to me lol. I'm in Syracuse NY and I have family In Mass lol

4 hours ago, Slayer said:

me reading this: :gagasmile:

the whole of the UK isn't 'London', there are many other great places to visit :) 

But that's your opinion about the food you had in London, there are many great places to eat there and across the UK :) 

Because the UK has so much diversity there are SO many different varieties of food available from all sorts of cultures 

what did you eat? if you went for 'traditional' english food that is probably why it wasn't that great tbh :demi: 

haha it was a joke :jj: indeed I went for traditional :miley: but not only :jl: 

well I've only pointed my bad culinary experiences, there were great ones :wonka:

I've been to Scotland once, I loved how green it was, I preferred it over London & its region, but that's just my personal taste, big cities isn't really my kind of trip :awww: btw my earphones are somewhere in a lake :clownery: because my sistah doesn't know how to drive a boat :jj: 

Spoiler

its food was worse  :jl: 

yeah this union has a pretty big amount of different cultures, so far I've only been to southern England & northern Scotland, I'd like to go to Wales someday, but I'm running out of money :tear:why is studying so expensive :kyliecry:

Spoiler

0f5e6434b5c9a68206e093be1aa0bdf4.gif 

• Haha 3

I'm from ARGENTINA! <3
We gave you Maradona (eww) and Messi (whatever), a queen (Máxima, she's cool I guess), a Pope (I AM SO SORRY), and dulce de leche (it's not caramel...it's ten times better). And we basically were feeding the world like 150 years ago; now half the country is almost starving.
My only comfort is that we haven't had a president as incompetent and evil as Trump (at least not for now omg please Lord have mercy)

I know there are other members from Argentina here too, but for some weird reason they don't say it out loud nor they communicate with each other, which is sad honestly.

3 hours ago, andre1995 said:

I'm from Lisbon, Portugal :)

OMG I love that place! I met a Danish guy at Bar Tr3s and remember stumbling on this place cause they were blasting Work ***** and I was like this is my kinda place :urite: but the entire city is probably my favorite destination I’ve ever been to. Friendly people, great food, and beautiful throughout :urite:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block