Where are you from?

Slayer

34 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

Huh, I ain’t coming for you. I was sarcastically asking a question :ririshade1: plus 1836 to 1845 is 1836 to 1845, not 2020 :ririshade1:

Since when did Exhale forget what sarcasm is? :wontcry:

When did I even say Texas was a country? I was saying where I am from. And you asked since when was Texas a country... I answered. 

• Super Mods
1 hour ago, ColdAsFire88 said:

I lived in the city (SF) for three years. Recently moved to Mexico back in March.  I miss it :crying3:

san francisco california GIF

It’s changed so much though, it lost a lot of its culture due to all the tech industry invading the city. The mission area has been revamped to appeal to hipsters ( don’t get me wrong I am guilty of going to those places too) but it’s gotten ridiculously expensive. Not to mention they are kicking out the homeless because it doesn’t look appealing having high end lofts with bums sleeping only a few yards away. 

• Love 1
13 minutes ago, puppylo16 said:

It’s changed so much though, it lost a lot of its culture due to all the tech industry invading the city. The mission area has been revamped to appeal to hipsters ( don’t get me wrong I am guilty of going to those places too) but it’s gotten ridiculously expensive. Not to mention they are kicking out the homeless because it doesn’t look appealing having high end lofts with bums sleeping only a few yards away. 

Yeah, it changed in the three years that I lived there (2017-2020). I work in property management so I understand firsthand what you are talking about but tbh its beautiful there and the public transit is pretty great. You can go live there without a car. The pay is pretty great if you work in a good industry sector. It was nice to live in the castro but i don't miss the homeless situation w/ ***** every where. I saw that it’s gotten worse since the pandemic came. 

14 minutes ago, Geralt_of_Rivia said:

I don't quite recall my hometown but after my mom gave birth to me, I spent most of my childhood in Kaedwen in Kaer Morhen. I grew up to love the mountains and thus consider myself a white wolf, just like Kaedwen means White Forest. agk6dgpvw5m21.pngPOFFqpzRhnVOISmpATk66ehmZH7B2BFmDpgI3QIF

Ok white wolf, I see you 

And I just wanna dance with you

tumblr_n1gq0qM9IS1qeuoquo1_400.gif

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block