Ariana Grande registers seven new songs (for a new album?!)

51 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

Honestly, the world is in chaos. We need her now more than ever. :ari:

I disagree. We need Britney (real Britney) now more than ever! Our queen needs to bless our ears with new music! Britney already fixed the unemployment crisis when she released “work *****”. Just imagine what she could fix by singing a song about staying the hell inside, or wearing a mask. Hey, she could make a song about wearing a mask and it could be filled with innuendos that lead to everyone finally wearing a mask and BAM, COVID-19 cured britney spears wink GIF

I mean at the end of the day, it's all about the music, right? :yaknow:

If she drops a single, and it's completely amazing, nobody's gonna give a shiz whether she's "too exposed" because the music slays :barbie:

She dropped TUN mere months after Sweetener, and the GP fell in love. If people connect to the new tunes, it's a win for everyone. That's the beauty of music. :duadance:

I agree that she has to be smart about it, and evolve her sound, but something tells me she knows that. She's very self-aware, very involved with her fans, and just genuinely LOVES being in the studio and creating. 

I'M READY :bparty:

8 hours ago, OnlyFacts said:

I disagree. We need Britney (real Britney) now more than ever! Our queen needs to bless our ears with new music! Britney already fixed the unemployment crisis when she released “work *****”. Just imagine what she could fix by singing a song about staying the hell inside, or wearing a mask. Hey, she could make a song about wearing a mask and it could be filled with innuendos that lead to everyone finally wearing a mask and BAM, COVID-19 cured britney spears wink GIF

She tried and no one listened... 

britney-mask.png

• Haha 1
On 6/15/2020 at 12:32 PM, OnlyFacts said:

She’s becoming too overexposed. She needs to take a complete year off and come back refreshed and energized so she can show us growth in her music. I love Ari, but if she doesn’t grow, her peak will be 7 rings 🥴

I get what you’re saying, and I don’t think it’s a bad choice if she took a year off, but if she feels the music is worth it, then I say: release it! Ppl thought she would peak with problem, but sis kept the good bops coming until now

9 hours ago, OnlyFacts said:

Facts 

13 hours ago, Isla said:

These might not be new. Old songs get registered from time to time. 

I was thinking these could be thank u next leftovers, but it seems kinda odd that 7 songs would get registered all at once and not be for something. I mean 4-5 Glory tracks were registered all at once months before the album was released. If these new Ariana tracks all had the same writers or a writer in common I’d say for sure they were possibly leftovers but since they are all different it seems suspicious lol! 

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block