Ariana Grande registers seven new songs (for a new album?!)

1 minute ago, jonjon2000 said:

Is Drake overexposed? I guess Ari wanted this, she wants to put out music in a similar manner as any other rapper, why not?

Drake is very overexposed. BUT his music doesn’t all sound the same. He’s shown growth from his very first album. Ariana has not given us growth. Drake needs to take a long break too because that tootsie roll song sucks 

1 hour ago, OnlyFacts said:

Drake is very overexposed. BUT his music doesn’t all sound the same. He’s shown growth from his very first album. Ariana has not given us growth. Drake needs to take a long break too because that tootsie roll song sucks 

I believe GP is satisfied with both. She achieved exactly what she wanted, to put out music as she pleases, and release whenever she wants

At the moment, global positions are

• The Weekend is #1 with 60,824,861
  • Drake is #2 with 59,787,626
  • Ariana is #3 with 59,413,455

At the risk of being overexposed, she is moving big steam numbers without singles for a new album. 

15 hours ago, OnlyFacts said:

I’m all for growth but not gonna lie I would totally take another thank U next type album from her...it’s her only album I really like! 

5 minutes ago, lustwecantcontrol said:

I’m all for growth but not gonna like I would totally take another thank U next type album from her...it’s her only album I really like! 

My everything is my favorite album from Ari, followed by dangerous woman (which I hated in the beginning but now love dearly)

7 hours ago, OnlyFacts said:

She’s becoming too overexposed. She needs to take a complete year off and come back refreshed and energized so she can show us growth in her music. I love Ari, but if she doesn’t grow, her peak will be 7 rings 🥴

I don’t think so

She has to take advantage of all this popularity now

and get awards/hits as much as she can

Artists (especially female) have a maximum 10 years of been relevant

After that whatever achievements they do 
they gonna struggle to sell and having hits

like lady gaga madonna britney katy ... etc 

1 hour ago, Angels970 said:

I don’t think so

She has to take advantage of all this popularity now

and get awards/hits as much as she can

Artists (especially female) have a maximum 10 years of been relevant

After that whatever achievements they do 
they gonna struggle to sell and having hits

like lady gaga madonna britney katy ... etc 

Britney lasted way more than 10 years. She dominated the charts from 1998-2011/13 

On 6/15/2020 at 12:57 PM, iAlwaysSingLive said:

Rihanna released back to back albums and it clearly paid off. I guess it was a different era, but still... Look at where she is now - girl could go MIA for 10 years and she would still be able to get a #1 hit. How is Ariana any different (besides mental health, of course)?! :typing:

Because Rihanna Had Back To Back Hits, Ariana Didn’t.  Rihanna Earned Herself 14 #1’s, 12 Of Which Were During Her Peak.  Ariana Has Earned 4 (So Far), Which Is Great.  Still, Ari   Isn’t Having Every Song Go Number 1, Rihanna (No Matter How Bad The Single Was) Became A Hit.  Why?  She Was That Big Of An Artist, Ariana Just Isn’t And Won’t Be, Homegirl Couldn’t Earn A Number 1 Until She Was 5 Years Into Her Career.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block