Ariana Grande registers seven new songs (for a new album?!)

2 hours ago, lustwecantcontrol said:

I was thinking these could be thank u next leftovers, but it seems kinda odd that 7 songs would get registered all at once and not be for something. I mean 4-5 Glory tracks were registered all at once months before the album was released. If these new Ariana tracks all had the same writers or a writer in common I’d say for sure they were possibly leftovers but since they are all different it seems suspicious lol! 

Yeah it is quite suspicious. Who knows what she’s been up to. I still think she should take some time out before the next album though.

21 hours ago, Isla said:

Yeah it is quite suspicious. Who knows what she’s been up to. I still think she should take some time out before the next album though.

I mean Britney did the back to back album thing for awhile. When you’re hitting your peak you’ve got to try to keep it going as long as you can and I think that what Ariana and possibly her label are trying to do. I’d be down for a new album this year, I need something since lord knows when Britney will release anything! 

• Like 1
6 hours ago, lustwecantcontrol said:

I mean Britney did the back to back album thing for awhile. When you’re hitting your peak you’ve got to try to keep it going as long as you can and I think that what Ariana and possibly her label are trying to do. I’d be down for a new album this year, I need something since lord knows when Britney will release anything! 

Yeah I see what you mean, although Ari's already released 5 albums and two back to back releases twice (Yours Truly/My Everything and Sweetener/Thank U Next). Thank U Next was such a good album so it'll be great to see hear what she comes up with next! 

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block