Ariana Grande registers seven new songs (for a new album?!)

ari.jpg.c8bb4540ecfb305a5e91485b6b620a4f.jpg

Ariana Grande registered seven new songs, presumably for her sixth studio album. 

• My Hair
  • Bad to Love 
  • Slide 
  • 32 (Interlude)
  • Nasty
  • Love Boy 
  • Skip

We know she co-wrote "My Hair" with Victoria Monet, Tayla Parx, and Tommy Brown, all of whom worked on her fifth studio album Thank U, Next. I presume they also had a hand in the other six songs.

The Weeknd is reportedly a co-writer of "Skip," so perhaps it's a collaboration.

"Love Boy" is rumored to have Doja Cat on it.

Are you excited for new music from Ariana? Or do you think she needs to go away for a while and come back when people miss her? Sound off.

9 minutes ago, OnlyFacts said:

She’s becoming too overexposed. She needs to take a complete year off and come back refreshed and energized so she can show us growth in her music. I love Ari, but if she doesn’t grow, her peak will be 7 rings 🥴

So true. She needs to take a break rn. At this point, she is a valuable and strong force in the industry. I think she is in her peak now, because nobody is going to deny how huge and exposed Ari was in the early half of 2020 and late of 2019 before Billie and Taylor came in. She was the second hugest artist of last year.

• Love 1
33 minutes ago, OnlyFacts said:

She’s becoming too overexposed. She needs to take a complete year off and come back refreshed and energized so she can show us growth in her music. I love Ari, but if she doesn’t grow, her peak will be 7 rings 🥴

true she just putting music out and starting to sound all same nothing new 

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, iAlwaysSingLive said:

Rihanna released back to back albums and it clearly paid off. I guess it was a different era, but still... Look at where she is now - girl could go MIA for 10 years and she would still be able to get a #1 hit. How is Ariana any different (besides mental health, of course)?! :typing:

back to back albums dont work like before the competition is bigger now and music is changing quickly 

• Like 2
30 minutes ago, Gayseus911 said:

She definitely needs to take a little break, the general public will get tired of her like they did with Katy, she needs to be careful here :teigen:

eventually she will have a baby take a break and then come back to music seems thats the career plan most follow 

1 hour ago, iAlwaysSingLive said:

Rihanna released back to back albums and it clearly paid off. I guess it was a different era, but still... Look at where she is now - girl could go MIA for 10 years and she would still be able to get a #1 hit. How is Ariana any different (besides mental health, of course)?! :typing:

Rihanna reinvented herself with each album that she released though. That’s why it worked for her. 

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, ColdAsFire88 said:

Rihanna reinvented herself with each album that she released though. That’s why it worked for her. 

True, didn't think of that, but, let's not judge too early. She's only released two back to back albums so far, and they weren't particularly similar. We'll see... :idkney:

edit: I'm a fraud. I haven't even listened to "Thank U, Next". :cackling:

• Haha 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block