Unpopular Britney Opinions

Here are my Britney Opinions that will be unpopular.... sorry not sorry. 

- In the Zone is her best album, and her best work. Blackout is good but In the Zone kicks it’s arse

- I haven’t listened to Britney Jean, Britney or Femme Fatale in full in years.... though Britney Jean is her worst by far... I may listen to a song or two but not more than one song. 

- Boys is terrible, I don’t understand why the world and Britney love it

- Born to make you happy... is one of her best songs.

- I like the songs Hard to forget you, Better, Tik Tik Boom to name a few.

-Oops I did it again album, is very childish but it’s a bop! 

-  She needs to change her performance style.... it’s not hot now she’s pushing 40 to lip sync to vocals that she recorded when she was barely out of nappies.

- Jive was a great record label, 

- Radar is a good song 

- Glory is good, but its incredibly Samey 

- I prefer Britney to have dark blonde Caramel Hair now she’s older. 

- I don’t like Sam, I think he’s a gold digger.

- Pretty Girls is a bop.

I have go on far too much... Sorry I have loads of others but I’ll go quiet... please no hate 

• Love 6
  • Like 1
3 hours ago, hybirdfox said:

cb20f101-27de-4d3b-8a11-95fa8386b686.jpg
So what are some opinions about Britney you have that most of her fan base or GP normally don’t agree on? I see myself having a lot of unpopular opinions based on what I read here. Here’s some of mine

- Glory is overrated
- Break the Ice video is good
- The Happiest Britney ever looked was in Chaotic 
- Work B was actually one of my least fav songs from BJ. I used to like most of the tracks of the album the first couple years after the album release
- Brave New Girl is one of my fav songs from ITZ

25 minutes ago, Midnight said:

Mood Rong is not a good song.

34 minutes ago, Avatar said:

Hard To Forget Ya is one of the best songs on Glory

The last time she put on a completely full out Britney concert was a few shows during Circus tour.

She started to dumb down her dancing during ITZ, but still put in effort.

Work ***** is trash exploitive gay song that only appeals to a small minority of music listeners and is technically not a Britney song.

Pretty Girls is a decent pop song and people choose to hate it because Iggy is on it and the video is bad.

58 minutes ago, MSTAR said:

I might start a 3rd world war here, but:

- I hate the original (essentially the original, 100% hate, awful) and the official videos for Make Me

- The VMA of 2016 is the worst VMA from her, random moves, arm moves, obvious lip sync, no real choreography, no consistent.

- The VMA of 2007 is actually better than the most performances of the last decade

- I don't like her vulgar and provocative music videos, even if the songs are awesome.

- Please stop wearing those vulgar/provocative outfits while performing. I want to see her with any outfits that help her to dance easily with dancers who wear clothes. Just like in her first eras of BOMT and OIDIA eras

- Stop using her 16 year old vocals on her today's performances, and they even pitched more than the original

1 hour ago, iAlwaysSingLive said:

I feel like we have a thread like this every few weeks. Someone should make a general unpopular opinions thread that doesn't revolve just around Britney. :clicktina:

Anyway:

• I think Britney and Sam are cute together
  • "Toxic" has a boring chorus
  • "Hold It Against Me" is trash
  • "Boys" is boring, and I haven't listened to it in so long that I don't even know what the difference between the two versions is
  • "Work Bish" is trash
  • Sam Lutfi is lowkey daddy AF

:didilie:

anyways this is some of mines, please don’t kill me! Let me hear yours

Guys its Cool having different point of view, im agree with yours in almost points. But  im #Freespeech supporter.

My Newest Opinions are 

- I Am Britney Jean is better than Im Femme Fatale

- Britney didn't performed on promo during BJ by contracts with PH, they flexibilize her contract in the extention , giving her permisions to Broadcast some performances, Doing another performances, Touring but without few elements. 

- Its Clear that Britney Piece of me Tour doesn't toured with some elements like tree of toxic,  the DYCO and 3 Bars and everytime hangers to difference her Vegas show. 

- In 2013 , she looks happy  and more comfort than Last eras, the reason of the piece of me presentation to the public and opening the show in vegas with the keys at planet hollywood, she looks awkward because she was exhausted by the promo of BJ, Rehearsals and traveling to LA at the same time.

- Britney Piece of me was almost completely  britney idea she liked the tree idea, the remix of the songs, some visuals.

- She loves Alien, Perfume maybe this is the reason why britney jean was called like that, she says that the concept of the album is ok she's a star, but also human, mom and sister, and in britney jean you can feel this 4 faces.

- Passenger, Hot as Ice, Get Naked was planned and deleted for the POM show.

- Her relation with Jamie and larry in 2013 looks great in I AM BRITNEY JEAN, i don't know its acting or something, but she looks comfort, and Jamie seem so comfort with her kids, im start to thinking that the kids fight with jamie was caused by jayden, his vocabulary and living with kevin bringing consequences.

- Onyx Tour was created to make scandal, For the GP is a Boring Show, Just look rock in rio articles in 2004 about opinions people who asisted. 

- Glory are Overrated, it was an album to experiment to chill, not a danceable album not memorable and not performable at all.

- GP thinks totally different that BFANS in many stuff.

- Baby one more time, Oops , Britney, ITZ, Blackout, Circus, Femme fatale are albums you could hear without skipping songs.

- at DWAD britney looks annoyed at the second leg by everything her being through.

- Get Naked is the Best song of Blackout

- You Drive me Crazy is better bigger danceable than Baby one more time.

- All the kevin situation was just consequence of what we expected, the guy never was fake , he was real like is him, he was like the **** that he is but the thing is britney was looking for fun because she always feel pressure in work , but marriage with a 6 month guy that maybe is good in bed, make you laugh, but didn't support you at feelings or giving you any type of advisory. its not good deal, but she wanted to live that situation that she created. 

- Some Bfans/Exhalers (Various) need to be more analytic instead of been to impulsive, for example Mood ring even when we bought it stream it, it not her biggest BOP and least in this 2020 competing with Lady Gaga, doja cat and Savage. and also when discuss need to bring more proofs instead of more angry coments. Its ok to not agreed with everything, but you can't just answer things that doesn't have sense without numbers, proofs.

• Love 2

These are mine:

• Toxic is overrated, a decent pop song, but nowhere near her best
  • K - Fed could look quite hot in some angles (sorry!)
  • I'm not sure if this is unpopular or not, but Everybody is one of my favourite songs on Blackout (apart from that annoying sound at the beginning)
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, FreeLou said:

1. Jamie Lynn has a real chance of becoming an icon. She just needs the right song. :jl:
2. Lou is underrated. She’s done wonders to Britney’s career and personal wellbeing. She’s an icon in general, as JL said. Just imagine if she released Baby One More Time first dressed up in that schoolgirl uniform. There’d be no conservatorship. :lizzie:
3. Jamie is a great father and husband. It makes sense he would charge as much money as he does for babysitting. :chrissy:
4. Lynne is a real force in the BLM movement. Her grandson loves his black bodyguard - it’s so impressive and liberal they’re close to their black employees. :fakecry:
5. The conservatorship has been amazing for Britney. She’s never seemed happier and never performed better. She’s so lucky to have had her rights taken away from her. :clap:

This is #Freeopinionpost but this make my day :didilie:

• Love 3
4 hours ago, lustwecantcontrol said:

Blackout is overrated af! 

Mood Ring deserved to be a bonus track, it’s not as great as fans make it out to be! 

Pretty Girls is not a bad song

Work ***** is her weakest lead single 

Femme Fatale has not aged well 

Circus is one of her best albums

Make Me and Slumber Party were both great single choices 

Love Me Down is overrated 

Liar is one of the weaker tracks on Glory 

Boys should not have been a single 

Criminal is the worst single she’s ever released 

heart attack mood GIF

• Love 2
  • Haha 3
  • Like 1

If it’s true that Britney divorced Kevin because her team thought she needed to “to beat him to it” she was wrong. Marriage takes work, and having kids is more work. I think him wanting to start a career and her wanting to settle down and not work anymore was just a conflict of interest. She generally seemed really happy, and free with him. Like she could be herself. Even if that person wasn’t the innocent American sweetheart that was portrayed up until that point. I don’t think they would have worked out in the long run. But if she had waited just another year she probably would have left him in a better place with herself. Rather than going off to prove how much better off without him she was. Which lead to the start of her breakdown and her losing time with her babies. 

Mine Are Really Unpopular But Here We Go: 

1.) “Mood Ring” Is Her Most Boring Song She’s Ever Made, It’s Trash

2.) “Femme Fatale” Is Her Best Album

3.) “Blackout” Is Her Most Overrated Album, I Really Can’t Stand Many Songs From It

4.) “Where Are You Now” Is Her Best Vocal Delivery On Any Song

5.) “Pretty Girls” Is Perfect, It’s A Fun, 80s Inspired Song, I Don’t Get The Hate

6.) “Dream Within A Dream” Is Overrated And Basic Af 

Thats It.  Still Love Her Tho :orly:

• Love 1
  • Like 1
11 minutes ago, TheySayImCrazy18 said:

Mine Are Really Unpopular But Here We Go: 

1.) “Mood Ring” Is Her Most Boring Song She’s Ever Made, It’s Trash

2.) “Femme Fatale” Is Her Best Album

3.) “Blackout” Is Her Most Overrated Album, I Really Can’t Stand Many Songs From It

4.) “Where Are You Now” Is Her Best Vocal Delivery On Any Song

5.) “Pretty Girls” Is Perfect, It’s A Fun, 80s Inspired Song, I Don’t Get The Hate

6.) “Dream Within A Dream” Is Overrated And Basic Af 

Thats It.  Still Love Her Tho :orly:

FF is her best album? Oh boy...lol

I agree with you that DWAD does “look” basic, mainly because of the lack of a backdrop. But I still love the dancing. But the stage was very..blah

• Love 1