Britney Spears started following Roc Nation on Twitter

4 minutes ago, Roger said:

Please fire Larry Lou Jamie and all of these ancient managers who belong to a museum !

and change record labels too. imagine if this whole Mood Ring surprise release was handled by Interscope or Columbia. :whitneyshade:

does she still have any albums left to fulfill with RCA :whitneyshade:

• Love 2
6 minutes ago, Itachi said:

and change record labels too. imagine if this whole Mood Ring surprise release was handled by Interscope or Columbia. :whitneyshade:

does she still have any albums left to fulfill with RCA :whitneyshade:

What do these labels do for their artists ? Radio deals etc ? I only know of Jive and RCA :gagasmile:

• Haha 1
9 minutes ago, CripplerCrossface said:

Rumor has it that Britney don't appear any longer into Larry's management page as an artist of them. So, Roc Nation could be a new option, but who knows?

Forgot it, she is still appearing in Maverick's page as an artist

https://maverick.com/artist/britney-spears/

I don't think she could leave RCA/Sony Music for Roc Nation/Universal Music as record label. So, again who knows? Maybe that follow doesn't mean anything

• Like 2

Britney does not manage her twitter.
Lou because Britney did not report her harassment and mishandled her movements and to this day remains silent, she made Lou M. Taylor strong, thanks to her connection with Britney, she was associated or whatever with Larry and here the connection with Puff Daddy and other people, now Lou is a friend or whatever Dia Simms and here the connection with Roc Nation.

Lou and Robin was at Puffy 50's party and was drunk.
Dia comments and likes on Lou's instagram.
I am scared and terrified as a stalker like her who even has no education or career has become a woman with power and is with important connections.
So it is important, do not accept emotional blackmail, please report to the police and in court.

Britney for not doing this, she's going to pay for it all her life.

3 minutes ago, Dirk said:

i think this is cool?

B10 coming end of 2021! :bang::bang::bang:

it looks like some changes are being made... Larry out of the picture but still looks like she's attached to Lou Taylor :jl:

It is not easy to get rid of Loucifer like that.

• Haha 4
1 hour ago, Dirk said:

it just doesn't make sense to do that when she's on a hiatus

+ she's removed from Larry's website so...

Well she's on hiatus but she's prob still thinking of what she may wanna do if she ever does a comeback. She may not be recording or performing but it's possible she's gonna connect with other labels to get advice and help from other ppl to help point her in the right direction for a super successful comeback. 

That's just me. I don't wanna assume there's a comeback but networking seems like a reasonable explanation for it. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1