Britney Spears started following Roc Nation on Twitter

EDIT: I readed more about Rocnation, she can still in her label or any other, but she can hire a management with Roc Nation in partnership with Live Nation,  the strategy of this one is the branding more than labeling and any other stuff.

Example Shakira keeps with SONY but Management by Roc Nation

Well if the gurl is getting to Roc nation, is good, the only thing, is the next tour of her, would be a little bit darker, because the roc nation tours (ALL AMAZING) Are darker example Shakira Dorado, Rihanna ANTI, Beyonce Formation tour, on the run 1 , on the run 2, formation tour.

But we can still waiting something ICONICCCCCC

• Love 1
  • Super Mods
18 hours ago, hleeeee said:

Can someone give me a tldr about Lou :clownery:

What did she do and why do we not like her? I feel like I was really MIA on Britney news the past few years  :clown:

Guurrl you’re in for a wild ride then :donewithit:

Shes basically the sole reason Britney is in this mess. Remember when Britney said “this lady told me to go to the light, go to the light and see Jesus.”  back then? She was mocking Lou who has been stalking Britney for years trying get to her. She befriended Lynne and roped her into believing she can save Britney (since by then Britney had cut ties with Lynne even she admits it in her book and felt desperate...you know that’s the uh oh moment) So yeah she concocted the grand plan of a conservatorship to “save” Britney. She’s able to hold influence over them because they are religious especially Jamie so they believe all this mumbo jumbo. Initially she was supposedly fixing Britney’s finances and over seeing it but it just looks like she’s gaining more and power in the Britney land and more the puppet master in this whole thing.

then add to that, she uses Britney’s funds to fund anti gay camps, and so many things. Like people think popstars life is hard, Britney’s life from the moment she was born has been hard. The poor woman. :( 

• Love 7
17 minutes ago, Body ache said:

I don't get it. :ohdear:

Hopefully they promote her even if she doesn't have a big team around her like she did for the Circus era.

I hope too, Radar deserved to be a huge hit, her team should have to promote this song but they didn't. Well, if she really leaves RCA, I hope the new label would care more about her. :eheeek:

• Love 1
31 minutes ago, TheySayImCrazy18 said:

She Has 3 Albums Left With RCA, So Leaving Them Is Not An Option.

when did her new contract with RCA began? was it BJ or Glory? so it's a 5 or 4 album contract? :meltdown:

can she oull a Prince and release multiple albums so she can be released from that horrible label now :meltdown:

6 minutes ago, Itachi said:

when did her new contract with RCA began? was it BJ or Glory? so it's a 5 or 4 album contract? :meltdown:

can she oull a Prince and release multiple albums so she can be released from that horrible label now :meltdown:

I cant quite remember if it was before or after BJ? I have a feeling it was after and I think it was a 3 album contract, I think Glory was the first album off that contract

• Like 1

tbh I thought roc nation only was for concert tours, I didn't know it was also a record company. But im sure like ive just said, she has at least 2 or 3 albums left with RCA? unless she has left it so long that RCA got fed up and dropped her but I doubt it

30 minutes ago, Itachi said:

Pretty sure it was a 4 album contract signed in 2015. So Glory was the first of them. Probably explains why she was so excited about it. 

Shame it isn’t 2009. Do a BJ 2.0, a Greatest Hits and B in the Mix 3.0 and she could be done. But they’ll want 3 more studio efforts in this day and age. On the plus side, she could do a 12 song album with an average track length of 2:40 and a couple of interludes. I hear that’s popular now :clicktina:

• Haha 5
39 minutes ago, MSTAR said:

I hope too, Radar deserved to be a huge hit, her team should have to promote this song but they didn't. Well, if she really leaves RCA, I hope the new label would care more about her. :eheeek:

Yeah we don't need Larry just so RCA could pour money into Britney. They should pour money into Britney regardless and not just for the first single. :howdareyou:

• Love 2
On 6/8/2020 at 5:46 PM, Itachi said:

I don't know what this implies, or if it implies anything at all. But is news on Twitter anyway so might as well share it here.

Is she transferring new management? :orangu:

Are we getting a Britney and Jay-Z collab? :mcorangu:

roc-nation.jpg

IDK if someone already mentioned it, but Jon Asher (Mood Ring's writer) clarified this:

• Like 4
10 minutes ago, babyimmafreak90 said:

Pretty sure it was a 4 album contract signed in 2015. So Glory was the first of them. Probably explains why she was so excited about it. 

Shame it isn’t 2009. Do a BJ 2.0, a Greatest Hits and B in the Mix 3.0 and she could be done. But they’ll want 3 more studio efforts in this day and age. On the plus side, she could do a 12 song album with an average track length of 2:40 and a couple of interludes. I hear that’s popular now :clicktina:

i caught the chromatica shade right there :uknowit:

heck she can even release Radar 3.0 or I Am Myah Jean 2: Flop Harder :weusay:

• Haha 3