Britney Spears started following Roc Nation on Twitter

54 minutes ago, babyimmafreak90 said:

Pretty sure it was a 4 album contract signed in 2015. So Glory was the first of them. Probably explains why she was so excited about it. 

Shame it isn’t 2009. Do a BJ 2.0, a Greatest Hits and B in the Mix 3.0 and she could be done. But they’ll want 3 more studio efforts in this day and age. On the plus side, she could do a 12 song album with an average track length of 2:40 and a couple of interludes. I hear that’s popular now :clicktina:

1. Glory

2. Glory The ReUp

2. Britney Piece Of Me Live 

4. Britney 21 Years Of Pop

• Haha 3
2 hours ago, puppylo16 said:

Guurrl you’re in for a wild ride then :donewithit:

Shes basically the sole reason Britney is in this mess. Remember when Britney said “this lady told me to go to the light, go to the light and see Jesus.”  back then? She was mocking Lou who has been stalking Britney for years trying get to her. She befriended Lynne and roped her into believing she can save Britney (since by then Britney had cut ties with Lynne even she admits it in her book and felt desperate...you know that’s the uh oh moment) So yeah she concocted the grand plan of a conservatorship to “save” Britney. She’s able to hold influence over them because they are religious especially Jamie so they believe all this mumbo jumbo. Initially she was supposedly fixing Britney’s finances and over seeing it but it just looks like she’s gaining more and power in the Britney land and more the puppet master in this whole thing.

then add to that, she uses Britney’s funds to fund anti gay camps, and so many things. Like people think popstars life is hard, Britney’s life from the moment she was born has been hard. The poor woman. :( 

Omg thank you so much for answering! And wow I didn't realize Lou did all that WTF :crying1: 

Lol and this is why I left religion :endit:

On 6/8/2020 at 4:01 PM, Itachi said:

and change record labels too. imagine if this whole Mood Ring surprise release was handled by Interscope or Columbia. :whitneyshade:

does she still have any albums left to fulfill with RCA :whitneyshade:

3 albums left.. she renewed a 4 studio album deal. But I'm sure Jay cam buy her out of that contract and give her a new one that wouldn't require touring and such. Since it's obvious she hates being on the road now.

• Love 2
23 hours ago, vzlafan said:

EDIT: I readed more about Rocnation, she can still in her label or any other, but she can hire a management with Roc Nation in partnership with Live Nation,  the strategy of this one is the branding more than labeling and any other stuff.

Example Shakira keeps with SONY but Management by Roc Nation

Well if the gurl is getting to Roc nation, is good, the only thing, is the next tour of her, would be a little bit darker, because the roc nation tours (ALL AMAZING) Are darker example Shakira Dorado, Rihanna ANTI, Beyonce Formation tour, on the run 1 , on the run 2, formation tour.

But we can still waiting something ICONICCCCCC

Yes Tinashe signed with them for management only at first and released her album independent. THEN she signed with the label. This COULD be a good sign.

• Love 1
On 6/8/2020 at 6:19 PM, Britneyarmy8 said:

maybe now her next tour and era can not look like it took a total of $20 to make :jl:

If her team spent more than $20 then that means less goes directly into their pockets,  jeez use ur head sis. Money doesn't grow on trees. :ohwut:

• Haha 3