Britney Spears started following Roc Nation on Twitter

2 minutes ago, ArabRican said:

Hey everyone! New to the threads but longtime BH visitor. I think Roc Nation did well for Mariah in terms of image and “Cool” factor so I think they can give Britney the edge that she needs right now. This would be awesome if true.

I agree. Roc Nation does have that "cool" factor. :barbie:

Welcome to Exhale @ArabRican ! 💛

happy pokemon GIF

Come to this thread, stay for the community!

• Love 1
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, BritneyStonerFan said:

They’re fighting for legend status long after they stop selling. 

In 2020 Beyonce is not worried about Britney AT ALL. Lol I don’t like the heifer but lets not pretend that Britney is a threat to Beyonce these days. The GP eats up whatever Beyonce does, and Britney is a joke to them. 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Dirk said:

okay, I think she's on early stages of B10... a lot of clues lately, this fanbase is sleeping on it like i miss the old days when we were crazy about finding producers and stuff like that also her ig lately, she's praising some artists here and there maybe she's putting it out there who she wants to collab or something

benny blanco works a lot with dr. luke i just hope she's not working with him... larry just praised dr luke some weeks ago right? and kim petras is his artist? britney ig stories promoted her song weeks ago..

Benny Blanco wrote and produced Drop Dead Beautiful without Dr. Luke so I guess we can hope Dr. Luke doesn't get involved. :pretends:

we may finally get Vegetables 2.0 though :meltdown:

• Haha 3
2 hours ago, Dirk said:

okay, I think she's on early stages of B10... a lot of clues lately, this fanbase is sleeping on it like i miss the old days when we were crazy about finding producers and stuff like that also her ig lately, she's praising some artists here and there maybe she's putting it out there who she wants to collab or something

benny blanco works a lot with dr. luke i just hope she's not working with him... larry just praised dr luke some weeks ago right? and kim petras is his artist? britney ig stories promoted her song weeks ago..

if she does something with kim petras i will die ngl :OMGney:

Kim Petras x Britney Spears - Rain On Me / Me Against The **** 2.0 is coming guys

16 minutes ago, Itachi said:

Benny Blanco wrote and produced Drop Dead Beautiful without Dr. Luke so I guess we can hope Dr. Luke doesn't get involved. :pretends:

:makeitrain:such a bop, should have been FF 4th single, not Criminal...

2 hours ago, Theo04t said:

But she has re-released like 4 different versions of glory this few weeks

She Need To Re - Release “Glory” With New Music, “Mood Ring” Doesn’t Count Because It Was Released Commercially In Asia Already.  If She Wants To Finish Her Contract She Needs To Release “Glory” With 3 New Tracks, B10, And A Greatest Hits With 3 New Tracks. 

• Super Mods
3 hours ago, Itachi said:

This sleeper hit gets me every time :orangu:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1