Britney Spears started following Roc Nation on Twitter

This seems like a calculated move. I doubt she'd switch labels, but this kind of minor pot stirring is common when contract negotiations are ongoing. Not saying B10 is coming anytime soon but any sign of life on the music front is welcomed. The unexpected sales bump puts her in a better negotiating position so I hope her team pounced on the opportunity to talk terms with the label on her next project. Whether or not she plans on working anytime soon, it'd serve her well to lay the legal groundwork (which can take ages to finalize) so that door is open whenever and if-ever she's ready :mj:

Then again, competence and serving Britney's best interests isn't really their forte :ehum:

• Love 1
8 minutes ago, monkeystar88 said:

She's probably LOW KEY moving. She might be breaking free. 

If anything maybe RCA doesn't want to be involved with the drama surrounding her conservatorship. So by cancelling her commitment to do more albums with them they opened the door for Roc nation to snatch her up.

I personally feel a complete overhaul is required for Britney’s musical comeback - from management to record label.

The conservatorship needs to come to an end, a creative team with fresh ideas needs to be put in place and Britney herself needs to lead her career from the front and have real input. 

Now that Britney has ended up taking an extended break from her performance career, I want her to return when she is truly healthy, happy and free to make choices. 

• Love 2
20 hours ago, MANDIXMX said:

In 2020 Beyonce is not worried about Britney AT ALL. Lol I don’t like the heifer but lets not pretend that Britney is a threat to Beyonce these days. The GP eats up whatever Beyonce does, and Britney is a joke to them. 

Maybe in the US but not WW. Like I said I’m talking about having a LASTING catalogue. 

22 minutes ago, BritneyStonerFan said:

Maybe in the US but not WW. Like I said I’m talking about having a LASTING catalogue. 

Well Beyonce can't do anything to Britneys catalogue even if she wanted too. Lol These days thats what keeps Britney most relevant, her past catalogue.

If Beyonce is not as popular WW thats on her, ruining Britney’s career won’t bring Beyonce anymore hits or popularity. They are two completely diff artists. They don’t compete to have the same songs or sounds or producers or visuals.