Britney Spears started following Roc Nation on Twitter

2 hours ago, Dirk said:

okay, I think she's on early stages of B10... a lot of clues lately, this fanbase is sleeping on it like i miss the old days when we were crazy about finding producers and stuff like that also her ig lately, she's praising some artists here and there maybe she's putting it out there who she wants to collab or something

benny blanco works a lot with dr. luke i just hope she's not working with him... larry just praised dr luke some weeks ago right? and kim petras is his artist? britney ig stories promoted her song weeks ago..

if she does something with kim petras i will die ngl :OMGney:

Kim Petras x Britney Spears - Rain On Me / Me Against The **** 2.0 is coming guys

2 hours ago, Theo04t said:

But she has re-released like 4 different versions of glory this few weeks

She Need To Re - Release “Glory” With New Music, “Mood Ring” Doesn’t Count Because It Was Released Commercially In Asia Already.  If She Wants To Finish Her Contract She Needs To Release “Glory” With 3 New Tracks, B10, And A Greatest Hits With 3 New Tracks. 

• Exhale+

This seems like a calculated move. I doubt she'd switch labels, but this kind of minor pot stirring is common when contract negotiations are ongoing. Not saying B10 is coming anytime soon but any sign of life on the music front is welcomed. The unexpected sales bump puts her in a better negotiating position so I hope her team pounced on the opportunity to talk terms with the label on her next project. Whether or not she plans on working anytime soon, it'd serve her well to lay the legal groundwork (which can take ages to finalize) so that door is open whenever and if-ever she's ready :mj:

Then again, competence and serving Britney's best interests isn't really their forte :ehum:

• Love 1
8 minutes ago, monkeystar88 said:

She's probably LOW KEY moving. She might be breaking free. 

If anything maybe RCA doesn't want to be involved with the drama surrounding her conservatorship. So by cancelling her commitment to do more albums with them they opened the door for Roc nation to snatch her up.

I personally feel a complete overhaul is required for Britney’s musical comeback - from management to record label.

The conservatorship needs to come to an end, a creative team with fresh ideas needs to be put in place and Britney herself needs to lead her career from the front and have real input. 

Now that Britney has ended up taking an extended break from her performance career, I want her to return when she is truly healthy, happy and free to make choices. 

• Love 2
22 minutes ago, BritneyStonerFan said:

Maybe in the US but not WW. Like I said I’m talking about having a LASTING catalogue. 

Well Beyonce can't do anything to Britneys catalogue even if she wanted too. Lol These days thats what keeps Britney most relevant, her past catalogue.

If Beyonce is not as popular WW thats on her, ruining Britney’s career won’t bring Beyonce anymore hits or popularity. They are two completely diff artists. They don’t compete to have the same songs or sounds or producers or visuals.